Geomaxxing Discord Server [Join Now]

what is the point of this? are you saying its beneficial for people in the west (for example, i'm from the USA) to move to places such as the ones you described? why? USA is the economic powerhouse of the world.

what is the point of this? are you saying its beneficial for people in the west (for example, i'm from the USA) to move to places such as the ones you described? why? USA is the economic powerhouse of the world.
because its easier to get laid in these places as theyre less genetically and economically wealthy.

and this is a site to help people get laid.

however it is an extreme measure maybe reserved for people who are really struggling or with a preference for foreign women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
because its easier to get laid in these places as theyre less genetically and economically wealthy.

and this is a site to help people get laid.

however it is an extreme measure maybe reserved for people who are really struggling or with a preference for foreign women
oh ok, i was confused cause i thought u meant geomaxxing for moneymaxxing (u posted this in moneymaxxing). geomaxxing might make sense but only if ur fully ascended first.

Nobody here can geomaxx. Too many poorcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
this down bad asf

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets