Geomaxxing for better quality lf life

INB

INB

Bronze
Why don’t “just” get a degree on Comp science/comp engineering ( or something related ) and do some home office jobs for american/european businesses, while living in a 2nd world country where 1U$ equals to 3,4 or even 5 of times less? I guess it’s kinda of a cheat code to live a comfortable life. Enjoy while we can boys, the comp science world is just beginning, where is comparable to civil engineering in the 50-60s

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Skywalker, thereallegend and 6 others
just have an IQ in the top 15% bro!

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 19994
@pneumocystosis @Reckless Turtle @Wannabe Chad @KING REIDYZ
Mentioning yall cause I want some gold quality opinions

millions should IQmaxx, billions even! ( actually no one should cause I want less competition)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
its a fantasy. its impossible to get a remote job in 1st world and geomaxx to third world..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, try2beme, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: INB
care to explain how well you’re living with this strategy?
Doing well. Running my own business as well. Looking forward to making around 300k to 400k a year for 2024.

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
Just have high IQ, bro! Another pointless thread.

Doing well. Running my own business as well. Looking forward to making around 300k to 400k a year for 2024.
High IQ problems, and subtle brag.

Just have high IQ, bro! Another pointless thread.
Nigga how you want to be successful without having a high IQ or working hard enough? that’s why you’re fucking rotting here on org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 19994
Ni

Nigga how you want to be successful without having a high IQ or working hard enough? that’s why you’re fucking rotting here on org
High IQ is genetically-inherited, not acquired through "hard work".

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
millions should IQmaxx, billions even! ( actually no one should cause I want less competition)
Eugenics, you mean.

Nice man, 2nd world countries are the best cause you can have a better quality of life spending less if you’re earning on $ or €. Cheering for your success!

Last edited:
Iq can be changed.
Fluid intelligence (what gets you through college) doesn't, but gradually decreases by your early twenties (peak). Crystalized intelligence, however, can be maintained through acquiring 'knowledge'. Being 'wiser' won't help you landing a career (STEM, the only marketable industry in this modern world).

Fluid intelligence (what gets you through college) doesn't, but gradually decreases by your early twenties. Crystalized intelligence, however, can be maintained through acquiring 'knowledge'. Being 'wiser' won't help you landing a career (STEM, the only marketable industry in this modern world).
Yep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Then, don't say you can become a successful engineer as an average-IQ imbecile. No, you can't and you'll be let down after failing miserably, exam after exam. Average IQ people do not hold any value in this society, and it's the way it is. Become a criminal, go blow yourself up in the middle of a Taliban gay procession or end yourself in your parents' basement.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Btw are you hiring? :lul: :lul:
Not right now. I work with 4 other people. One the co owner and the other 3 are working under us.

Then, don't say you can become a successful engineer as an average-IQ imbecile. No, you can't and you'll be let down after failing miserably, exam after exam.
You can. Seen it myself irl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
you dont need to have an iq in the top 15% to land a comp science job jfc you just need to be above average, more like 40% probably

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
you dont need to have an iq in the top 15% to land a comp science job jfc you just need to be above average, more like 40% probably
this mf wants a reason to justify his lazyness, don’t even try. I think if you graduate in comp science in the next 5-7 years you have a guaranteed job, so why not study hard enough and pass the fucking uni

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
this mf wants a reason to justify his lazyness, don’t even try. I think if you graduate in comp science in the next 5-7 years you have a guaranteed job, so why not study hard enough and pass the fucking uni
Agree, he makes it out to be as if the exams are some fucking complex scientific problems only einstein himself could solve but its just a college after all. If you put in enough effort and studymax you will pass the exam jfc they cant you ask you anything on that exam that you didnt study beforehand ...

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard and AlexBrown84
Normally the companies don't want you to live somewhere cheap and earn the local salary.

You can lie obviously and I think with a VPN it can work but yeah idk Ill prob just wait until I move to Tel Aviv once I finish my degree and work there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Danish_Retard

Last edited:
i disagree, average CS degree holder has an iq of 120+ (top 10% iq in UK/US)

i disagree, average CS degree holder has an iq of 120+ (top 10% iq in UK/US)
Ik that Iq tests on websites are really vague and all but can you reccomend me one?

Normally the companies don't want you to live somewhere cheap and earn the local salary.

You can lie obviously and I think with a VPN it can work but yeah idk Ill prob just wait until I move to Tel Aviv once I finish my degree and work there
Nice man, coursing comp science too?

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Ik that Iq tests on websites are really vague and all but can you reccomend me one?
No online test will replace a full 90-120 minute full scale test but this one is good I think:

Nice man, coursing comp science too?
Yep Im meming about Tel Aviv tho

I think Ill get some experience in Australia once I grad which is where I live and then maybe go to the US for more money/lower taxes and just the experience of living in California/NY etc. There are only a few companies in Australia where you can earn FAGMAN money so the competition for those jobs is prob harder than the US FAGMAN

What I said about living remote/geomaxxing is actually illegal in Australia for companies I think which is why they don't like it

• JFL
Why don’t “just” get a degree on Comp science/comp engineering ( or something related ) and do some home office jobs for american/european businesses, while living in a 2nd world country where 1U$ equals to 3,4 or even 5 of times less? I guess it’s kinda of a cheat code to live a comfortable life. Enjoy while we can boys, the comp science world is just beginning, where is comparable to civil engineering in the 50-60s
yeah and then you get fucking killed by the cartel JFL. just be careful if you're gonna geomaxx, or youll end up ropemaxxing.

@_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

I think Ill get some experience in Australia once I grad which is where I live and then maybe go to the US for more money/lower taxes and just the experience of living in California/NY etc. There are only a few companies in Australia where you can earn FAGMAN money so the competition for those jobs is prob harder than the US FAGMAN

What I said about living remote/geomaxxing is actually illegal in Australia for companies I think which is why they don't like it
damn, sounds so good for both the salaryman and the business to pay a foreign to do the remote job. why is it illegal? and going to the US to pay lower taxes is actually comical jfl

its a fantasy. its impossible to get a remote job in 1st world and geomaxx to third world..
Maybe for Europeans. For Americans its possible.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and HitAndRun
damn, sounds so good for both the salaryman and the business to pay a foreign to do the remote job. why is it illegal? and going to the US to pay lower taxes is actually comical jfl
Because you don't spend the money in the economy. If you spend a dollar it is worth more than a dollar to the economy because it contributes to a lot of people's livelyhood. If I spend my 100k AUD salary in Thailand, the Australian economy is probably worse off because I took 100k AUD away from the Australian economy and injected it into Thailand. Had I spent it in Australia my 100k would give a lot of Australians money and so on.

• +1
angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital

you dont even need a HIGH IQ for SWE lmao.......if you see the ppl that are "programmers" in 2023, you can clearly tell :feelskek:

you’re israeli? me too i live in tel aviv let’s meetup

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
real

Because you don't spend the money in the economy. If you spend a dollar it is worth more than a dollar to the economy because it contributes to a lot of people's livelyhood. If I spend my 100k AUD salary in Thailand, the Australian economy is probably worse off because I took 100k AUD away from the Australian economy and injected it into Thailand. Had I spent it in Australia my 100k would give a lot of Australians money and so on.
theoretically though, the person who you swap your AUD to Thai Baht with then injects that back into the australian economy anyways, no?

Im too dumb to study comp sci and i have learning disbilities

Im too dumb to study comp sci and i have learning disbilities
cope, vou fazer um cursinho e passar numa federal pra depois fazer um mestrado fora do país, esse é o plano. forme um também

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
cope, vou fazer um cursinho e passar numa federal pra depois fazer um mestrado fora do país, esse é o plano. forme um também
Not sure if this would work in the UK though