Geomaxxing is legit even for ethnics

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
This blackcel who was obviously incel as fuck in the UK managed to ascend and get a white passing wife from Latam giga lifefuel tbh He is 6'2 so height, BBC, and passport halo played a role. Still 0 SMV in the UK and all other anglo countries outside burgerland though.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Someone knows Thier genetics are fucked Screenshot 20240430 163720

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Lynxress, snakemaster77 and 2 others
yeah just passport bro to get a ugly wife bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Piratecel
> geomaxxing

> 6'2

What's Latam?

Geomaxxing will always be sad asf. Just travel thousands of miles to get love theory

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Geomaxxing will always be sad asf. Just travel thousands of miles to get love theory
Denmark is a geomaxxing location tbh
Nordic and Baltic women are the biggest whores

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Denmark is a geomaxxing location tbh
Nordic and Baltic women are the biggest whores
If you’re English speaking with a good accent and MTN+ it’s very easy to slay (excluding curries)

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
  • +1
I gotta move there Canada is death mode
Tbh if you can’t approach women in Canada just forget it. Women here are very reserved unless drunk. A lot of people that visit from NA are very surprised. Not a lot of chit chat

• +1
Tbh if you can’t approach women in Canada just forget it. Women here are very reserved unless drunk. A lot of people that visit from NA are very surprised. Not a lot of chit chat
At least OLD works over there if you are MTN, here it is over for you even if you are Rael Costa.

• Hmm...
At least OLD works over there if you are MTN, here it is over for you even if you are Rael Costa.
I had good matches when I set my location to Toronto, same as the UK. It’s all the same tbh

• Woah
I had good matches when I set my location to Toronto, same as the UK. It’s all the same tbh
Those mean nothing in reality they would flake and ghost you if it came down to it.

• JFL
Those mean nothing in reality they would flake and ghost you if it came down to it.
Doomer talk. One of these days I’m gonna go to Canada and slay, just to put an end to this cope. I dunno why you think Canada would be any harder than the US which is notoriously very easy.

• JFL
Doomer talk. One of these days I’m gonna go to Canada and slay, just to put an end to this cope. I dunno why you think Canada would be any harder than the US which is notoriously very easy.
US is way easier than Canada

I have a theory that if you are incel someplace you are incel in every place. If u move places and think u suddenly became desirable, means u weren't trying hard enough before

I don’t count geo maxxing as ascensión

Because it just is
You know this makes no sense. Only reason you’re saying it’s harder is cause you live there. Location is the saddest cope Ngl, do better man.

• JFL