Geomaxxx vs looksmaxxx tryhard in westworld as a successful manlet working online

B

BernardMarx

Iron
No cap philosophical topic.

30yo, 5"6.5 manlet here. I lived in few latin and southeast asian countries. I started to work online and travel like that in very young age (straight after graduating uni). The life was good, hooking up with cool girls (not like village whores, just a cool educated chill girls, you can find many of them in big cities, especially if you live there, not just travel for a week), people are so chill and open to you, almost never felt mogged by anyone or discriminated by my height (maybe sometimes I felt anxious a bit, in the clubs only). But I decided to come back to europe like a year ago and damn, life is though in here. Especially clubbing, I don't even feel like a man in the clubs anymore, I used to love clubbing like 10 years ago. 10cm shorter girls in high heels are mogging me in the club XD I am also kinda personalitycel, I have very good 1 on 1 dating game. Don't have big troubles to get laid in here thanks to tinder, I guess my travelcel persona do the work. But most of these girls are "good girls", which I am not a fan of as a guy who doesn't want serious relationship. They are often decent 6-7/10 and I still feel insecure af I go clubbing with them, even we if we fucked already before.

And now I see few solutions to this problem:

1. Looksmaxxx, hardmaxxx. Which means to fight on the very unfair playground. I guess I would need to make a limb lengthening, ideally even 10cm which would put me on almost average height. I have a decent veneers done on my teeths, but if I would like make bimax for a slightly recessed chin I would need to make a lot of orthodontic work. Complicated situation, not gonna explain. But to make my face looks better I would need to spend at least 30k eur + waste ~3 years looking like shit. Limb lengthening sounds extreme af, but I feel that this is the only way to stop mogging XD So in total its like a shit ton of money (around 100k eur?) and fucked up social and sport life for few years, sounds like a terrible idea in my situation honestly.
2. Softbluepill, softmaxxx. Learning how to not care about clubbing, being happy with what I already achieved with shitty cards in the hands. Softmaxxing hard + just being a better and more happy person.
3. Geomaxxx. Giving up on western world. Living life I used to live last few years. The ego is the biggest problem, I hate to admit that I lost and gave up :/ from the other side, that's the life most of the guys in my situation would dream about and I am ungrateful af.

I wanna see your perspectives. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I Would be fucking 185 if i did that but costs more than i would ever have jfl

I would choose option 3 tbh. Let me ask what industry/career you work in to be able to work online straight out of university?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Geomaxx will give you the most bang for your buck. You sound like a Chadlet. Heightmaxxing without surgery can possibly give you 2-3 inches over a long period of time and even then you'd still be too short for Europe.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and EggKing
Latinos still have a lot of European DNA so they still are your women in some senses. You haven't entirely lost, if you don't have many friends or family in Europe I would do it.

I would choose option 3 tbh. Let me ask what industry/career you work in to be able to work online straight out of university?
Gonna PM you, cause its a niche.

Geomaxx will give you the most bang for your buck. You sound like a Chadlet. Heightmaxxing without surgery can possibly give you 2-3 inches over a long period of time and even then you'd still be too short for Europe.
I am not a chadlet for sure, objectively my face isn't good enough for that + I am skinny. I know most of the ppl in here consider it as a copium, but I pretty much know for sure it's more of a personality + interesting life thing. I never bragged money or anything like that, but I always put in my bio on tinder that I was in like ~20 countries, living in many of them for few months+. Many "good girls" are into that, because they literally never met a guy like this in their life and I am pretty sure that's what gets their attention. If I pass that accepting look stage, the date is already an ez game for me, cause I like to talk to girls and it's pretty easy to get laid. After so many years in countries like Colombia, Mexico and Thailand I just have so much exp in 1on1 dates that it's really hard for me to fuck this up lol

How old are you? If you are younger you could just claim your funding yourself or sumn shit

Latinos still have a lot of European DNA so they still are your women in some senses. You haven't entirely lost, if you don't have many friends or family in Europe I would do it.
Latinos are cool af. And they are for sure culturally closer to europeans than asians. Anyway you can find nice ppl that you will click with everywhere, especially in big cities. The world is globalized, internet made us all so similar nowadays.

• +1
Gonna PM you, cause its a niche.

I am not a chadlet for sure, objectively my face isn't good enough for that + I am skinny. I know most of the ppl in here consider it as a copium, but I pretty much know for sure it's more of a personality + interesting life thing. I never bragged money or anything like that, but I always put in my bio on tinder that I was in like ~20 countries, living in many of them for few months+. Many "good girls" are into that, because they literally never met a guy like this in their life and I am pretty sure that's what gets their attention. If I pass that accepting look stage, the date is already an ez game for me, cause I like to talk to girls and it's pretty easy to get laid. After so many years in countries like Colombia, Mexico and Thailand I just have so much exp in 1on1 dates that it's really hard for me to fuck this up lol
Yeah in LATAM the men are very sexist and there isn't much feminism because the mafia stops all these movements. Most men their cheat and treat women like shit so all the good girls who aren't into that like Europeans because Europeans are known to be polite and into monogamy.

Yeah in LATAM the men are very sexist and there isn't much feminism because the mafia stops all these movements. Most men their cheat and treat women like shit so all the good girls who aren't into that like Europeans because Europeans are known to be polite and into monogamy.
Actually I was talking about europe, how do I get laid in here. But yeah, that's completely true what you say about latin america, girls are looking for it. BUT if you are honest, and you tell them that you will leave soon, they are also very happy to just get into fwb relationships, it's fun for you, fun for them and everyone knows it's gonna end soon so no commitments for both

• +1
The thing is I do have friends and family in here, in my country. Traveling all the time might also make you depressed because you don't make those "deeper connections", people just come and go. I feel like its almost impossible to make such a strong ,new friendships as 30yo. That was also the reason why I came back to europe, but I just feel like shit in here sometimes and at this point idk what to do, "the grass is always greener on the other side"

Last edited:
  • +1
The thing is I do have friends and family in here, in my country. Traveling all the time might also make you depressed because you don't make those "deeper connections", people just come and go. I feel like its almost impossible to make such a strong ,new friendships as 30yo. That was also the reason why I came back to europe, but I just feel like shit in here sometimes and at this point idk what to do, "the grass is always greener on the other side"
Did you travel around most LATAM countries and was safety a concern?

Did you get mogged by zoomers at 5"6 just in clubs or general life?

Which LATAM countries did you visit?

• +1
Reactions: BernardMarx
Did you travel around most LATAM countries and was safety a concern?

Did you get mogged by zoomers at 5"6 just in clubs or general life?

Which LATAM countries did you visit?
in Latam- Colombia and Mexico, total like 1,5year. IMO safety is a concern, but if you are kinda street smart, don't do stupid shit, have general common sense, you should be very fine. I think that most of the people who come from europe, USA, lived in their fantasy world whole life, they just don't understand that bad things might happen to you, that really bad people exists and might hurt you. They also think that if they are white its normal that 10/10 girl approaches you on tinder (common dating scam in Colombia, just heard about it, but never met anyone who was robbed like that). Bad things only happened to the people who did stupid stuff, they didn't check the area where they gonna live, they dated girls who were obvious red flags etc. I know ppl who live there for years, party every weekend and literally nothing bad ever happened to them.

That mogging situation is kinda interesting. I would say mostly in the clubs/bars, I just don't get any attention. Maybe also the problem is that all my friends are kinda chads 6ft++ and it's depressing af to be much more successful guy than them but being in the shadow of ppl who are just taller. As I said, getting female acceptance is 2 stage action. First is accepting our appearance, the second is the game, the way you talk, what you talk about etc. I am shit in the first one, and very good in the second. Beside the clubs/bars, there are other situations, in the groups that I don't know that well, I feel kinda weird, because the things I say are very acceptable for the people that know me well, because they know I am not a bullshiter at all. But sometimes I just feel I can't say specific jokes or stories, because ppl just don't accept that it comes from my mouth, my persona/character doesn't match my look and people don't like to accept it, because they live in their bubbles. Hope you understand what I am talking about. It might be also thing I could work on with psychologist, but it's for sure a bluepill way lol

• +1
No cap philosophical topic.

30yo, 5"6.5 manlet here. I lived in few latin and southeast asian countries. I started to work online and travel like that in very young age (straight after graduating uni). The life was good, hooking up with cool girls (not like village whores, just a cool educated chill girls, you can find many of them in big cities, especially if you live there, not just travel for a week), people are so chill and open to you, almost never felt mogged by anyone or discriminated by my height (maybe sometimes I felt anxious a bit, in the clubs only). But I decided to come back to europe like a year ago and damn, life is though in here. Especially clubbing, I don't even feel like a man in the clubs anymore, I used to love clubbing like 10 years ago. 10cm shorter girls in high heels are mogging me in the club XD I am also kinda personalitycel, I have very good 1 on 1 dating game. Don't have big troubles to get laid in here thanks to tinder, I guess my travelcel persona do the work. But most of these girls are "good girls", which I am not a fan of as a guy who doesn't want serious relationship. They are often decent 6-7/10 and I still feel insecure af I go clubbing with them, even we if we fucked already before.

And now I see few solutions to this problem:

1. Looksmaxxx, hardmaxxx. Which means to fight on the very unfair playground. I guess I would need to make a limb lengthening, ideally even 10cm which would put me on almost average height. I have a decent veneers done on my teeths, but if I would like make bimax for a slightly recessed chin I would need to make a lot of orthodontic work. Complicated situation, not gonna explain. But to make my face looks better I would need to spend at least 30k eur + waste ~3 years looking like shit. Limb lengthening sounds extreme af, but I feel that this is the only way to stop mogging XD So in total its like a shit ton of money (around 100k eur?) and fucked up social and sport life for few years, sounds like a terrible idea in my situation honestly.
2. Softbluepill, softmaxxx. Learning how to not care about clubbing, being happy with what I already achieved with shitty cards in the hands. Softmaxxing hard + just being a better and more happy person.
3. Geomaxxx. Giving up on western world. Living life I used to live last few years. The ego is the biggest problem, I hate to admit that I lost and gave up :/ from the other side, that's the life most of the guys in my situation would dream about and I am ungrateful af.

I wanna see your perspectives. What do you think?
It seems you have everything on life, european, rich, good looking, NT as hell, successful, etc but it just so happens life is a bitch and you were born short.

Knew some anglo guy like that , he had literally everything on life, rich as fuck, good looking, etc etc but he's also short. Without even trying hard he geomaxxed and ascended.

Most of us manlets are not only short, but we have a shit ton of issues and life problems.