German girl with a high iq dravidiancel

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
The entire neighbourhood of chotanagar in Mumbai knows his name. Every father in his village looks at this video and tells his kids. Look son if you study and clear IIT you can also get your very own white as snow german girl too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, RAMU KAKA, Zeruel and 18 others
Bhenchod living the dream of all of curry brothers here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, bloomercel, Clqs and 13 others
Look son if you study and clear IIT you can also get your very own white as snow german girl too.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, NorwoodAscender and Jason Voorhees
Why they kinda look alike ???

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jason Voorhees
Why they kinda look alike ???
Here We Go Again GIF

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Lookologist003, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
German girl want dravidian cock @buflek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bushman, TechnoBoss and 5 others
2:30 even the cows in India are smaller JFL

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
The entire neighbourhood of chotanagar in Mumbai knows his name. Every father in his village looks at this video and tells his kids. Look son if you study and clear IIT you can also get your very own white as snow german girl too.

looksmatched

• +1
When I live with my german girlfriend whenever I see a shitskin I will say "Niggern verschwinden, verdammt noch mal".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, murdah, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
When I live with my german girlfriend whenever I see a shitskin I will say "Niggern verschwinden, verdammt noch mal".
I probably won't live in germany though because the laws are so cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If I was there I would beat this guy to death.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Alt Number 3 and Jason Voorhees
2:30 even the cows in India are smaller JFL
Cope. The Indian Gaur is larger and stronger than African cape buffalo and European/American Bison. Cry for black dravidian bulls

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bushman, TechnoBoss and 6 others
If I was there I would beat this guy to death.

Azonin
6'7 white billionaire
Joined Mar 30, 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, TechnoBoss, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
why does he remind me of kanye west :lul:

• +1
  • +1
@buflek sister

• +1
His midface ratios kind of remind me of yours in that thumbnail ngl. Not so much in the video though.

• +1
  • +1
Bro why do Indian district/street/city names sound so funny

• +1
Caucasoid skull theorem
I mean this is actually true, Indians (not all) and Middle Easterners are technically caucasoid. Middle Easterners are caucasoids that evolved in a different environment from Europeans which is why they tend to be darker and have denser eye brows and eyelashes, also slightly more hooked noses, etc.

Here's a gif that demonstrates this, same skull base different racial subgroup. This is not to say that MENAs and some curries are Europeans, they just share some prehistoric ancestry with Europeans but they are their own subgroup

MENAs like North Africans have a lot of admixture from blacks though so they not pure caucasoid

Ezgif 5 c2623200d2

Last edited:
  • +1
I mean this is actually true, Indians (not all) and Middle Easterners are technically caucasoid. Middle Easterners are caucasoids that evolved in a different environment from Europeans which is why they tend to be darker and have denser eye brows and eyelashes, also slightly more hooked noses, etc.

Here's a gif that demonstrates this, same skull base different racial subgroup. This is not to say that MENAs and some curries are Europeans, they just share some prehistoric ancestry with Europeans but they are their own subgroup

MENAs have a lot of admixture from blacks though so they not pure caucasoid

View attachment 2864066
European skulls different from ethnic skulls tjo. Taller foreheads, sharper noses, more robust chins, longer skulls and genereally much more refined features

European skulls different from ethnic skulls tjo. Taller foreheads, sharper noses, more robust chins, longer skulls and genereally much more refined features
There are many European skull types, Nords have the most robust skulls and Mediterraneans tend have more gracile features because they have less hunter gatherer ancestry and more anatolian Farmer ancestry (but they have good coloring and facial harmony). But I am not talking about robustness, just skull base. MENAs and Europeans have similar skull base but Europeans with more hunter gatherer ancestry tend be more robust yes

Last edited:
bharat cows are subhuman in comparison to big german mogger bulls
View attachment 2863950View attachment 2863951
Fucking it never occurred to me that cows from India look different than cows from other places.

Jfl I swear to God that whole subcontinent is cursed. Somethings in the soil, anything that lives for any extended period of time on it, becomes degenerated. 😂😂😂

Just be curry theory strikes again