But bolshevists genocided them

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deprived, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
They were doing the right thing. There should be no place for criminal activity

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
MVP is just fat. He has chad potential. Hitler would have made him his general he had read his threads, and who knows maybe ww2 would have a different outcome.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and St.TikTokcel
MVP is just fat. He has chad potential. Hitler would have made him his general he had read his threads, and who knows maybe ww2 would have a different outcome.
Not with his horrible recessed jaws, small weak chin, severe balding, and pig nose. Schizo should kill himself at last. Along with the Pajeet @moggathon

Not with his horrible recessed jaws, small weak chin, severe balding, and pig nose. Schizo should kill himself at last. Along with the Pajeet @moggathon
MVP could slay your sister and mother if he wanted keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Veganist, WeiWei and 1 other person
Maybe we should settle this on vc saar

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ominion
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Coping levels far surpassed my expectations. Good job
Go ask your sister faggot she fingers herself to sleep watching his fat pics

View attachment 2892791

Who is this low T subhuman?
Nicholas I. He had 7 children and you have 0. Who is Low T?

"Czar of Russia from 1825 to 1855. His reign was marked by a general reaction, the persecution of liberal elements in the country, and the oppression of religious and national minorities. Nicholas I regarded the Jews as a harmful alien group whose unity should be destroyed so that it would become completely assimilated within the Russian people. To achieve this, he adopted many measures. The first, which left its imprint on the whole of his Jewish policy, was the introduction of compulsory military service for the Jews (1827). This was accompanied by the seizure of Jewish children, who were to be educated in the schools for soldiers' children in the spirit of the Christian religion (see *Cantonists). The area of the Pale of *Settlement was reduced and the Jews were expelled from *Kiev, *Sevastopol, and *Nikolayev. There was also a suggestion that they be expelled from within 50 versts of the border. On the other hand, the government encouraged renewed agricultural settlement of the Jews in southern Russia and around their townlets, exempting the settlers from military service. The government of Nicholas I supported the maskilim in their struggle against Orthodoxy. Under the influence of the maskilim, a severe censorship was imposed on Jewish books, their publication being authorized at two presses only, in *Vilna and *Zhitomir. During the 1840s the government set out to develop the network of Jewish government schools, particularly the rabbinical seminaries of Vilna and Zhitomir, which offered a general education in addition to a Jewish education in the spirit of the *Haskalah. At the end of the 1840s, the Jews were forbidden to wear their traditional garb.

Toward the close of Nicholas' reign the "classification" (razbor) of the Jews into "useful" (merchants, craftsmen, agricultural workers) and "non-useful" persons was proposed. Severe repressive measures were to be adopted against the "non-useful" – principally the intensification of conscription. This project was interrupted by the death of Nicholas I, which also resulted in the abolition of the special conscription of Jews and in other alleviations. Of the hundreds of anti-Jewish laws which were passed during his reign, the most important for the Jews were the Jewish statutes of 1835 and 1844 (which officially abolished the Jewish communities and introduced the status of *kazyonny ravvin). In the memory of the Jewish people, the reign of Nicholas I is regarded, especially because of the Cantonists decree, as one of the darkest periods in the history of the Jews in czarist Russia."

I am literally Goebbels:cool: