Germany would be boring without immigrants

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Just from a short trip I made I encounter junkie 13 yo who stole my cigarettes months ago nagging me to buy him a hamburger at the shittiest Burger King to ever be made

A Russian homeless man who lives off recycling can money yelling at me cause I call him a weird rumoured name 😂

It’s honestly so fun to go outside imagine actually going out and everyone being normal and not having these crazy experiences

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and sub5c3l
Going out in a weekend here is so crazy sometimes i literally just walk around for no reason to see what new experience I’ll have this time it’s just so random in Germany nowadays

-a brown guy

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and northern mogger
Nigga you only know how funny it is untill u go through it

Especially with how boring Europe would be otherwise
go to ukraine i heard theres stuff happening

Yeah it would be SO boring without all the crime, terrorist attacks, stabbings, rape, overcrowding, etc. I can’t IMAGINE a Germany with THAT much less fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Heinrich Schmidt, hiwasuwor and 2 others
I hope you get lynched by a fucking nigger op

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hiwasuwor, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Just from a short trip I made I encounter junkie 13 yo who stole my cigarettes months ago nagging me to buy him a hamburger at the shittiest Burger King to ever be made

A Russian homeless man who lives off recycling can money yelling at me cause I call him a weird rumoured name 😂

It’s honestly so fun to go outside imagine actually going out and everyone being normal and not having these crazy experiences
If enjoy it that much why don't you move to the slums of mumbai?

• JFL
If enjoy it that much why don't you move to the slums of mumbai?
I mean something about the Germany atmosphere with these crazy fags just mogs every time u go outside it’s like a video game with strange random encounters

Yeah it would be SO boring without all the crime, terrorist attacks, stabbings, rape, overcrowding, etc. I can’t IMAGINE a Germany with THAT much less fun.
But you commit crime? I don’t see how you’re any different.

Germany is still on easy immigrant difficulty. The US is on hard mode rn. Poland is on creative mode. Believe me its a game you don’t want to play. Its all fun snd games until a nigg breaks into your car.

• JFL
Germany is still on easy immigrant difficulty. The US is on hard mode rn. Poland is on creative mode. Believe me its a game you don’t want to play. Its all fun snd games until a nigg breaks into your car.
The immigrants here are pretty chill tbh the young ones are very germanified

The immigrants here are pretty chill tbh the young ones are very germanified
Right leaning americanized ethnics are pretty based tbh. Right wing mexicans actually hate blacks the most.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore