Get a Manicure and Pedicure

AchooWhalesAreBlue

AchooWhalesAreBlue

Gold
This is a crazy looksmax and high status max

I got fancy manicure and pedicure and they even painted my nails clear no chip

i look like such a high status wealthy mogger now with my beautiful feet and hands

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: cvzvvc, Jigen, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
nice
remember to get a new weave and new lashes and go slay queen

💅💅💅

This only applies to @skinnytwink

Remainder this guy is a chad 6'7 white man that gets put into a real dog cage, gets pegged by every woman he meets, and regularly takes the job of human shit eating toilet.

Btw Painting your nails as a man is is much worse than all of the above combined.(no cap)

• JFL
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue

i look like such a high status wealthy mogger now with my beautiful feet and hands
businessman shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
they will laugh at my hand size

no pretty nails for short fingers

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu and AchooWhalesAreBlue
So the Pedicure cost $75 and I tipped $25

Manicure cost $40 and I tipped $20

You want EVERYONE to know you are insanely wealthy and take care of your personal hygiene

Straight Razor Shave - $75. Facials. Everything.

Yes I spend most of my time being pegged in dog cages but if you are courting HIGH tier dominatrixes... this level of attention to detail is NECESSARY

this is my current domme and she is HIGHLY demanding when it comes to manscaping/self-care

Screen Shot 2023 01 11 at 121325 PM

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
World Richest Person Dan Pena Motivational Speech, Dan Pena's Advices for  Young People, Dan pena's Lifechanging Speech, Dan pena The Trillion Dollar  Man. | Inspirational Speeches by Billionaires. Elon Musk, Jeff bezos,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33150
You are officially gay, congratulations!

You are officially gay, congratulations!
Christcuck literally cannot stop thinking about gay sex. you need to repent for your Jew God or else naughty boy is going to hell

You want EVERYONE to know you are insanely wealthy and take care of your personal hygiene

Yes I spend most of my time being pegged in dog cages but if you are courting HIGH tier dominatrixes... this level of attention to detail is NECESSARY

this is my current domme and she is HIGHLY demanding when it comes to manscaping/self-care

View attachment 2035750
did she pay it for you?

• Woah
Christcuck literally cannot stop thinking about gay sex. you need to repent for your Jew God or else naughty boy is going to hell
Are you going to go through every single post of mine to reply a poorly written remark like this one?

View attachment 2035750
where tf to get one

• +1
Are you going to go through every single post of mine to reply a poorly written remark like this one?
3243649 1529986671766

mmmmmm delicious!

Nutritous christcuck delicacy, nigger feet sweat

View attachment 2035816

mmmmmm delicious!

Nutritous christcuck delicacy, nigger feet sweat
The Papacy has been a corrupt agency of the Jew World Order for the past half-millennia at least. They are the reason so much human trafficking happens in Europe and America.
Attacking corrupt institutions like this only makes you seem more retarded. You admit that there are powers that control the West, but when it suits you, you just say that this above is what it's all about.

The Papacy has been a corrupt agency of the Jew World Order for the past half-millennia at least. They are the reason so much human trafficking happens in Europe and America.
Attacking corrupt institutions like this only makes you seem more retarded. You admit that there are powers that control the West, but when it suits you, you just say that this above is what it's all about.
you refuse to even entertain the idea that you could be a branch from this tree.

it's like trying to convince a tranny that he will never be a woman no matter what his cult tells hims

you refuse to even entertain the idea that you could be a branch from this tree.
Despite the original tree having been uprooted and replaced by a mimic of its predecessor?
YOU refuse to entertain the idea of Christianity being corrupted by Jews, despite admitting that Jews do hold many very high ranking positions in power politics. You're being dishonest, on purpose.
it's like trying to convince a tranny that he will never be a woman no matter what his cult tells hims
Arguing with you is a headache. It's getting late here.
See you tomorrow, I suppose.

Despite the original tree having been uprooted and replaced by a mimic of its predecessor?
YOU refuse to entertain the idea of Christianity being corrupted by Jews, despite admitting that Jews do hold many very high ranking positions in power politics.
It is has been corrupted many times over many years and was already fundamentally corrupted from the start to form cults and destroy classical civilizations and it worked

You've lost me on this one.

WHat.

Fine pendulm swinging line between being sarcastic or risk taking

• JFL