Bye hair, hi muscles
IMG 20190213 111704

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad

Nattycell

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Coping, FatmanO and 1 other person
Are you going to cut it off?
No lol. It's a joke. People on this forum keep saying roids makes you lose hair. I am only doing one cycle, so this is unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
No lol. It's a joke. People on this forum keep saying roids makes you lose hair. I am only doing one cycle, so this is unlikely.

where do you live and where did you buy it

What do you hope to achieve with one cycle?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What do you hope to achieve with one cycle?

one cycle is good enough to achieve a great result in a short time if you have good genetics

look up josh's old posts(he is from lookism dot net)

however, that doesn't apply to you buddy boyo

• +1
one cycle is good enough to achieve a great result in a short time if you have good genetics

What do you mean with the last sentence? You don't know what my roid genetics are like basing from pictures :feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Also you keep judging me without ever posting your pics or providing any reasonable arguments, its obnoxious and sad really

What do you mean with the last sentence? You don't know what my roid genetics are like basing from pictures :feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
My frame is pretty good despite my torso being kind of long. But i have V-shape body. Also, it has always been hard for me to put on fat, so i believe most of my weight will be from muscle and some water weight

My frame is pretty good despite my torso being kind of long. But i have V-shape body. Also, it has always been hard for me to put on fat, so i believe most of my weight will be from muscle and some water weight
I meant @bolgin, not you tho

Also you keep judging me without ever posting your pics or providing any reasonable arguments, its obnoxious and sad really

it is not like i have something against you buddy boyo, but you are bluepilled asf

you are lifting for 7 months yet you still look skinnyfat

also more detail, i will pm you my former body(age 15) and who am i, wait

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
you are lifting for 7 months yet you still look skinnyfat
Thats only due to high bodyfat, If I cut you could definitly see the muscle definition easier

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and SayNoToRotting
Good luck bro. I'm staying Natty for the foreseeable future

Good luck bro. I'm staying Natty for the foreseeable future
Thanks, homis niggis bretis. I'll leave roids alone after one cycle. I just want a quick foundation so to speak.

Bro. Muscles aren't cope. Maybe for ugly guys, but you can clearly see my picture above. I'm no male model, but i am unique looking in my own right.
Right now i look like slenderman. Tall but skinny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Bro. Muscles aren't cope. Maybe for ugly guys, but you can clearly see my picture above. I'm no male model, but i am unique looking in my own right.
Right now i look like slenderman. Tall but skinny as fuck
you need some aromatase inhibs and pure T for good gains

No AI needed for 250mg a day

No AI needed for 250mg a day
Im doing 500mg a week. Not 250mg a day.
no one goes bald from T alone lol, they usually take tren which is a dht, T isnt that powerful
Ikr. These cucks are just blowing smoke up our shitpipes. They'll know once I've ascended and @11gaijin pins my Ascension thread.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Thanks, homis niggis bretis. I'll leave roids alone after one cycle. I just want a quick foundation so to speak.
I've heard your t levels are never the same after. Be careful man

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
cope

• +1
I've heard your t levels are never the same after. Be careful man
Nah that won't happen after a test cycle. Multiple cycles or blast and cruise maybe. Haven't really heard of people's testosterone not fully recovering after test cycles though, that usually happens with tren/trest.

@AntiSocial-Fakecel You should get a 5000iu vial of hcg and some bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it if you haven't already though. It will make your recovery way faster. Run 500iu 2x per week in the last 4 weeks of your cycle and 1 week into the two week waiting period before pct for 5 weeks total.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Nah that won't happen after a test cycle. Multiple cycles or blast and cruise maybe. Haven't really heard of people's testosterone not fully recovering after test cycles though, that usually happens with tren/trest.

@AntiSocial-Fakecel You should get a 5000iu vial of hcg and some bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it if you haven't already though. It will make your recovery way faster. Run 500iu 2x per week in the last 4 weeks of your cycle and 1 week into the two week waiting period before pct for 5 weeks total.
I already got 5000ui hcg, nolva, and arimidex. Not running clomid or anything

I already got 5000ui hcg, nolva, and arimidex. Not running clomid or anything
Good job, seems like you're all set to do things right. Your first cycle should be better than mine if you can push yourself.

So basically roids has no side effects? Then why do doctors frown upon them

Dragonlabs cel lmao

So basically roids has no side effects? Then why do doctors frown upon them
Oh they have side effects for sure. But fucking up your test levels after a single test cycle isn't one of them. Your heart and kidneys are what you should be worrying about as well as mental side effects, hairloss, shrunken testicles, etc.

Oh they have side effects for sure. But fucking up your test levels after a single test cycle isn't one of them. Your heart and kidneys are what you should be worrying about as well as mental side effects, hairloss, shrunken testicles, etc.
Think I'll pass

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Think I'll pass
I mean left ventricle hypertrophy and kidney scarring can be greatly reduced or minimized by keeping blood pressure at healthy levels. For most blasts this requires blood pressure medication which I need to get. As for the mental effects, negative ones can be avoided by keeping estrogen in check and not running 19-nors. As for hairloss, that's genetic. As for shrunken testicles you can just take hcg bi-weekly like I'm doing now.

Even if you do all those things it will shorten your life if you're a long term user though. Heck just having lots of muscle shortens your life.

There are also positive side effects like increased energy, sex drive, confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Even if you do all those things it will shorten your life if you're a long term user though. Heck just having lots of muscle shortens your life.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: jefferson