Get this hairstyle if ur black (water)

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
This thread is water for high iq blacks. If your black you need to have a lions mane/mullet type cut. Whether thats a curly mullet or a dreaded mullet. It makes u look majestic
IMG 0982

IMG 0983

IMG 0984

If your a slow hair growth genecel like me just get extensions. I have em and they look natural and i almost have a mane.

Here is the checklist for perfect dreads
✅ not too thin. Perfect thickness is about 1/3-1/4 of a inch wide
✅ not too thick. If your shit starts looking like wicks just restart nigga ya shit trash
✅ please do not get a front taper
IMG 0985

✅ do not get a high top. If you have a high top either restart ur dreads or cut off the hair from ur other dreads and attach them to the sides with a crochet hook (or attach extensions). High tops are hideous and they make ur hair look shorter anyways. Plus if u r hair goes on one side u gon look bald
IMG 0987
IMG 0986

If your high top is as bad as the second one just restart ur hair theres no saving it
✅ do not get a middle part
IMG 0988

Unless u have a perfect hairline and forehead which most blacks dont have please dont get a middle part. Even if u have a good hairline when ur dreads cover ur forehead it looks better
✅ length. Once the bottoms and sides of ur hair touch ur shoulder u have achieved what is called “sosa length” go and slay. Otherwise keeep grinding nigga u in the ugly stage

Things to avoid when growing dreads:
- stop retwisting every month. Thats how u thin our ur dreads.
- dont be one of them niggas pulling they hair waiting till its eye level. U have no hang time nigga just let it grow
- get proper oils. Stop wasting ur money on cope oils the best oils are coconut oil, jojoba oil and rosemary oil
- stop bathing in hair oil. Ur follicles need oxygen and room to grow if you apply a shit ton of oil ur just clogging ur follicles
- dont use beads. They may look cool but their thinning out ur hair
-dont use dye till ur hair is already long
- consider your genes.

Normal dreads will reach shoulder length within 2-3 years
Below average may take 4-5 years
Any longer and u just have genuine hair growth problems. First experiment with scalp massages, try vitamin e and rosemary oil. However look at ur family, if all of them cant grow hair fast u just have genetically shit hair growth. U can however get extensions. Get good ones and it will look like real hair. And make sure to order a pack of 130-200 to make sure you have enough to cover ur full head and look natural

Attachments

• IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and jacobrb07
Im not black but I have a 4b curly mane/mullet. Best decision yet. Once i grow out my taper and braid the sides down ill be godtier.

>black
>water

cuffem killed dreads