"Getting a girlfriend won't magically fix your problems!"

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
This is a common bit of "advice" I see online. However, what if getting a girlfriend would solve my problems?

For one, I might actually stop hating myself. I'd no longer see myself as this ugly, autistic subhuman, but as an actual human being with inherent value. I'd finally be able to be myself around people, because why should I care what some random person thinks of me if I have a girlfriend who likes me just the way I am?

Second, I'd actually develop the motivation to do something with my life. I mean, what's the point of living when I know I'm going to die alone? If I had a girlfriend, I'd have someone to build a future with even after my mom dies. I'd finish college, get a job, start living a normal existence.

Having a girlfriend would be the ultimate validation, the ultimate "take that!" towards everyone who has ever look down on me. It's not just about sex, it's about feeling normal and finally experiencing the love and intimacy that human beings are naturally drawn to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, LooksOrDeath, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
Idk I kind of agree that getting gf who’s been fucked in every hole and cummed on by other men would not fix anything
I’d need to turn back time to fix things
Aka it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletcel, 케이제이, Lonenely sigma and 8 others
This is a common bit of "advice" I see online. However, what if getting a girlfriend would solve my problems?

For one, I might actually stop hating myself. I'd no longer see myself as this ugly, autistic subhuman, but as an actual human being with inherent value. I'd finally be able to be myself around people, because why should I care what some random person thinks of me if I have a girlfriend who likes me just the way I am?

Second, I'd actually develop the motivation to do something with my life. I mean, what's the point of living when I know I'm going to die alone? If I had a girlfriend, I'd have someone to build a future with even after my mom dies. I'd finish college, get a job, start living a normal existence.

Having a girlfriend would be the ultimate validation, the ultimate "take that!" towards everyone who has ever look down on me. It's not just about sex, it's about feeling normal and finally experiencing the love and intimacy that human beings are naturally drawn to.
Yeah and then you see an unknown number in appear in your inbox with the message “she’s busy rn bro” and all you see is a 6’4 250 pound offensive lineman built ass nigga pounding her pussy to death and you can hear her repeatedly queef over and over again as her pussy walls collapse on each other due to the force of his cokk clapping her

Then you’re back at square 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, forevergymcelling, dimorphism and 3 others
Idk I kind of agree that getting gf who’s been fucked in every hole and cummed on by other men would not fix anything
I’d need to turn back time to fix things
Aka it’s over
True only virgin stacy would fix all my problems

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LancasteR and apocalypse
nigga seen plenty of guys just sorta glowing up and getting NT etc after their first girlfriend. all incels need one girlfriend in life to sorta level up and then break up and take the nogfpill cuz after that its useless.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 27066
Can I copy paste this and post to reddit? I wanna see what the incels in denial have to say about this

Can I copy paste this and post to reddit? I wanna see what the incels in denial have to say about this
Looks like somebody already did

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and apocalypse
Looks like somebody already did

It's on the true virgin sub. I was thinking about reposting it to the more normie ones like unpopular opinion

It's on the true virgin sub. I was thinking about reposting it to the more normie ones like unpopular opinion
will be deleted within minutes but sure go ahead

and what if someone's prblem is literally not having a gf though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
getting a girlfriend literally makes you get the motivation to 'magically fix your issues'.

bit girlfriends are chad-only

chad wins, incel loses

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 22918
getting a girlfriend literally makes you get the motivation to 'magically fix your issues'.
and most men here still won't do it tbh, it's over for all of us since we ended up here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
the irony is that you cant get her unless you do all that staff beforehand

Biggest cope ever posted on this forum in years

and most men here still won't do it tbh, it's over for all of us since we ended up here
problem is you need to have fixed all your issues to get a girlfriend (when you don't have looks-halo)
but to fix all your issues you need a girlfriend

It's a loophole that is very hard to break-out off

• +1
Reactions: Roge
problem is you need to have fixed all your issues to get a girlfriend (when you don't have looks-halo)

what you're saying is it's fucking over

U just need face

If ur a jobless chad with messy hair for example, a girl will try to get u to get a job and offer to cut ur hair

U just need face

If ur a jobless chad with messy hair for example, a girl will try to get u to get a job and offer to cut ur hair
can be true to some extend but you need to stop fantasizing that chad is homeless or broke etc. he is far more established than needed usually.

+ in first post i meant that you need to ascend beforehand and ofc i didnt mean all that betabux bs

what you're saying is it's fucking over
There's only 2 ways to win.

1) getting a girlfriend while your life is shit. Looksmaxxing is indeed the best course of action for this. But you need a lot of energy to keep that up and also keep putting up with dating, approaching and rejection. Very hard.

2) Fixing your life while you have no girlfriend. Need to find another source of motivation, which is very tough when you have low self-esteem and feel like you have no value.
Need to do shit like:
1) Find a fun, supportive social-circle.
2) Find a hobby/passion that gives you energy and where you can find peace, relaxation, stimulation.
3) Find a carreer/job/self-employment that gives you energy and where you are valued or well-paid.
4) Meditate+Hedonism and focus on keeping negative thoughts/feelings away and focussing on the good in your life. Making your life as enjoyable as possible and avoid that what makes you feel bad.

It's very hard, and this forum doesn't help at all. You just keep being compared to Chad here who doesn't have to do any of this and it is very demotivating.

Only person you should be comparing yourself to is who you were yesterday, last week, last month, last year. Nobody else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 22918
There's only 2 ways to win.

1) getting a girlfriend while your life is shit. Looksmaxxing is indeed the best course of action for this. But you need a lot of energy to keep that up and also keep putting up with dating, approaching and rejection. Very hard.

2) Fixing your life while you have no girlfriend. Need to find another source of motivation, which is very tough when you have low self-esteem and feel like you have no value.
Need to do shit like:
1) Find a fun, supportive social-circle.
2) Find a hobby/passion that gives you energy and where you can find peace, relaxation, stimulation.
3) Find a carreer/job/self-employment that gives you energy and where you are valued.
4) Meditate and focus on keeping negative thoughts/feelings away and focussing on the good in your life.

It's very hard, and this forum doesn't help at all. You just keep being compared to Chad here who doesn't have to do any of this and it is very demotivating.

Only person you should be comparing yourself to is who you were yesterday, last week, last month, last year. Nobody else.
lot of words for "yes"

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston
lot of words for "yes"
There's no alternative

Yes = LDAR, give up, depression, awful life quality, ends in suicide.

Nobody is coming to save you, nobody is going to get you out of this mess. Nobody cares.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 22918

You know how common is for incels to think they made it and then break up with their gf and fall back?

No pussy is my only problem so yes pussy solves all my problems. Dnr suck cock

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and khvirgin
No pussy is my only problem so yes pussy solves all my problems. Dnr suck cock
cope u sounds like a faggot also

suicide will do more for your suffering than a gf ever could

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
1 in 50000
source trust me bro

lol that mod from incels who quit after getting a gf already broke up with that discord bitch, what do you think is gonna happen now?

source trust me bro

lol that mod from incels who quit after getting a gf already broke up with that discord bitch, what do you think is gonna happen now?
idk is he gonna go er

U just need face

This could be a nice experiment

How long will it take a loser chad to fix his life using female help only