Getting a restaurant job will force you to become NT

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
Any job that forces you to constantly interact with people will do this but the most obvious job that has the lowest barrier of entry would be the restaurant/service industry. It is incredibly painful at first because you have so many awkward moments due to your non-NT'ness and the alien nature of interacting with normies but you are forced to get better, less awkward, more social, more clever and witty, etc.

(water)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ominion, copingtoohardrn and 4 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Well I did work fast food and it helped me fake NT better and become slightly more NT so true

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Eternal_
I'll be the organic equivalent of those robot waiters they have in japan.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Eternal_
Any job that forces you to constantly interact with people will do this but the most obvious job that has the lowest barrier of entry would be the restaurant/service industry. It is incredibly painful at first because you have so many awkward moments due to your non-NT'ness and the alien nature of interacting with normies but you are forced to get better, less awkward, more social, more clever and witty, etc.

(water)
It will probably make you even more depressed, seeing how better looking waiters get larger tips, customers are friendlier with them, while you will get nothing except complaints, even if you do everything perfectly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and Eternal_
Subhumans here will get 0 in tips

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
No, it would just mentally destroy me

this would never work for me

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Subhumans here will get 0 in tips
people who sum up worth materialistically and not by work ethic have no value behind their tips anyways.

• +1
Reactions: murdah