Getting frustrated with some of the over the top negativity and misogyny on this forum, can anyone recommend different incel forum for me?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
When I first joined this forum I liked the idea it was a self improvement site rather than just for whining about being incel. Change what you can’t accept and accept what you can’t change. Yes dating is tough as a guy in 2019, that’s why I am maxing every single aspect of myself as a person, money, body, surgeries when I can afford them, social status etc. I thought other people here were like me but most of you guys just enjoy whining and aren’t interesting in self improvement more just whining about how unfair life is to you (which may be trueness but you should take action ). I would like to find a like minded community of people like me who actually are determined to be successful in dating and will do anything in order to achieve that goal. Has anyone got any recommendations, thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand, Deleted member 470, Whyamihere and 6 others
itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad and lookism refugee
When I first joined this forum I liked the idea it was a self improvement site rather than just for whining about being incel. Change what you can’t accept and accept what you can’t change. Yes dating is tough as a guy in 2019, that’s why I am maxing every single aspect of myself as a person, money, body, surgeries when I can afford them, social status etc. I thought other people here were like me but most of you guys just enjoy whining and aren’t interesting in self improvement more just whining about how unfair life is to you (which may be trueness but you should take action ). I would like to find a like minded community of people like me who actually are determined to be successful in dating and will do anything in order to achieve that goal. Has anyone got any recommendations, thanks
Tru!! Also, I never considered this as an incel forum, it's about self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Ritalincel
thing is there is only so much to improve without surgery. most people wont be able to ascend to a point where they want to so for them it seems pointless

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, AspiringChad and Vitruvian
Tru!! Also, I never considered this as an incel forum, it's about self improvement
But most people here aren’t actually improving themselves aka getting money for surgeries using roids or working on niche/social status game, even getting on antidepressants or anti anxiety medication
thing is there is only so much to improve without surgery. most people wont be able to ascend to a point where they want to so for them it seems pointless
Then they should go to incels.is. Or blast tren

I don't think so, mewing, thumb pulling, exercise and social status can get u pretty far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Gebirgscel and Deleted member 685
I agree with you tbh, I need to get off this site and work on myself. I have so much potential since I'm obese, but when I look at my face i lose all motivation.

Autistpepe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand, Deleted member 470, Gebirgscel and 3 others
I don't think so, mewing, thumb pulling, exercise and social status can get u pretty far
you can get 90% of the knowledge within 1hour of posting here. after that browsing it pointless unless your only goal is ascension

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, Redrighthand, Gebirgscel and 4 others
you can get 90% of the knowledge within 1hour of posting here. after that browsing it pointless unless your only goal is ascension
You’re probably right but I like the idea of having a sort of support group to keep me motivated in looksmaxing whereas this site just makes me feel down all the time.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
@itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
Getting frustrated with some of the over the top negativity and misogyny on this forum

then go back to reddit you soy guzzling faggot this is OffTopic which means you can talk about whatever the fuck you want not to mention that this is a blackpilled forum so people are brutally honest here and not "negative" you fucking sensitive cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, RAITEIII, Chinko and 9 others
I hear incels.is are always looking for new recruits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
then go back to reddit you soy guzzling faggot this is OffTopic which means you can talk about whatever the fuck you want not to mention that this is a blackpilled forum so people are brutally honest here and not "negative" you fucking sensitive cuck
I think you can be brutally honest but in a constructive way. Everything is a matter of perspective, I never sugar coat anyone who asks me for a legit rate I give it to them straight. But it gets to a point all you’re doing is negatively effecting people’s mental health which is part of looksmaxing in a way since better mental health will help you ascend social statism and get laid

• +1
I think you can be brutally honest but in a constructive way. Everything is a matter of perspective, I never sugar coat anyone who asks me for a legit rate I give it to them straight. But it gets to a point all you’re doing is negatively effecting people’s mental health which is part of looksmaxing in a way since better mental health will help you ascend social statism and get laid
Looksmaxxing will never work for you if you are low t enough that you get hurt by a comment on some shitty forum on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
You’re probably right but I like the idea of having a sort of support group to keep me motivated in looksmaxing whereas this site just makes me feel down all the time.
So why don't u share yo results?

So why don't u share yo results?
I will once I get some results haha, let me get on steroids and whiten my teeth to begin with, I actually made a post earlier about how my roids have been sent to the wrong address so we have the small problem of actually getting my hands on them first. One step at a time fella

Agreed this forum is more for rotting which is evident in the way the offtopic is twice as big as the looksmaxing section. I mainly use it to not be bored at work and fill my need for social life.

giphy.gif

if you cant handle negativity you have a broken testosterone to estradiol ratio

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Chinko, Redrighthand and 4 others
Just leave then FAGGOT JFL

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
if you cant handle negativity you have a broken testosterone to estradiol ratio
Soon to be fixed when I ge my gear
Agreed this forum is more for rotting which is evident in the way the offtopic is twice as big as the looksmaxing section. I mainly use it to not be bored at work and fill my need for social life.
Like honestly if you’re 25 + and you actually tried everything to get laid and failed then fair enough if you want to rot. Surely exhaust all avenues first though, roids, surgery, approaching/low inhib maxxing, moving to or traveling around a country with less good looking men than the west (anywhere in Asia or EE basically, maybe South America as well). If you can honestly say you tried everything and failed then fair enough. But people here cry about being incel when they haven’t exhausted all these avenues or even trued anything yet.

Last edited:
Shut up you fucking cum guzzling ,autistic, cucked degenerate subhuman.
In 5 years you will be sucking chads cum out of your wifes disgusting roast beef cunt flaps.

Kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinko, pisslord, Redrighthand and 6 others
There is none. Lookism is even worse than looksmax is.

Astute observations. Furthermore, if these spaces were more about self reflection and sincere self improvement, it would actual conjure empathy and understanding form the Media, instead of widespread scrutiny and ridicule. If people were sharing their experiences of humiliating soul crushing rejection with the opposite sex in more of a matter of fact way, without the hasty generalizations, and threatening to wipe out femoids, the perception of Inceldom would be much different. While People, like ER are anomalies amongst Incel Communities, yet now it is more common than ever that every single time a violent crime is committed against a woman/women, I read on other forums, news sites, social media, and the like at the very least one to several comments blaming incels, even though men who actually aren't incel kill women at a far greater rate.

Thought this forum was a slight step up over Lookism, but the same "All femoids deserve to be tortured and killed for rejecting me" cris reigns supreme here, but not neatly as rampant as on Lookism obviously, which is much more unfiltered and raw, because low brow shitposting is widely allowed.

And you are 100% right a good number of people haven't tried or opened themselves up to any interactions with women, because they prefer defeatist excuses "muh maxilla" "she probably only has eyes for Chad" and so on.

they only want chad

Big ol cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Many women do the same thing about men.

Shut up you fucking cum guzzling ,autistic, cucked degenerate subhuman.
In 5 years you will be sucking chads cum out of your wifes disgusting roast beef cunt flaps.

Kill yourself

go to lookism op

• +1
This site has been incel from the start and it always will be

• +1
Reactions: lookism refugee and Deleted member 685
I agree with you tbh, I need to get off this site and work on myself. I have so much potential since I'm obese, but when I look at my face i lose all motivation.
No one's face looks good while obese. Fatcel = volcel.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You’re obese and 16 lmao. The funny thing is for someone like you bluepilled normie advice probably actually would work, just lose weight bro

You’re obese and 16 lmao. The funny thing is for someone like you bluepilled normie advice probably actually would work, just lose weight bro
:feelsokman:tbh if i follow all the normie tier advice ill end up looking like a high-tier normie or chadlite. but im almost 17, if that changes anything.

i really wanna be 6' but my growth stage mightve finished, fml