Ghosts probably DO exist

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I took the kids to an old train graveyard today......Latonia Yard/Railway Museum in Cincinnati. Old stuff like this interests me, and I enjoy exploring places like these, so it had been on my bucket list for a while. Never wouldʼve imagined Iʼd catch what I did below though. This old train car was from 1920-1930s. The car itself hadnʼt been opened in a week, and the boys were the first ones of a very small group (8 people) to run in as soon as it was unlocked. We of course started snapping pictures as soon as they ran in, and after reviewing some of the photos tonight.....it appears as though a Victorian style lady was quite curious as to what we were doing there Iʼve always believed in the super natural, but never caught it or seen it on photo this clear. Also, as we continued to walk to the back of the car, we saw no one and there was only ONE WAY IN OR OUT (the way we came in). She subsequently disappeared.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
I've had out of body experiences as a kid, and my roommate had experiences with ghosts as a kid.

that pic is creepy

was an /x/tard in teens tbh

Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Yes, ghosts are exists. I'm ghost and blogging!

Fake and quite possibly homosexual

I wish a female ghost would haunt me so I could fuck her ghost-pussy danny phantom style

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back