Giant Implants is launching his website soon

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Screenshot 20231217 193641 Instagram

Real screenshot from @RealSurgerymax insta

Main purpose is probably going to be just to schedule consultations.

People have trouble getting a response from him so I hope he delivers on this promise.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: goatedjordan23, User28823, zeek and 5 others
He said this about his booking portal and that never happened
Same with the clinic

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, ccwarrior, lilith and 3 others
He said this about his booking portal and that never happened
Same with the clinic
I know. He breaks his promises but he brings so much value to the surgery category of looksmaxxing that its worth being patient.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Fiqh and Oxygen
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, FrankOcean, Tai Lung and 2 others
I have scans and he wont even send a response

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Oxygen
Who is this guy and why do people treat him like he’s some sort of expert?

I have scans and he wont even send a response
Did you pay him? He's not going to look at your case unless you pay him the design fee (~2k USD).

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Did you pay him? He's not going to look at your case unless you pay him the design fee (~2k USD).
I just need consultation, not ready for implants

• WTF
Just like 6 months ago, damn.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Jfl at having to pay that before you've even had the chance to discuss things with him after paying for a consult and it never happening

You'd think sending someone $200 could enable them to spare u a couple of hours sometime in the next 3 months

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Oxygen
Jfl at having to pay that before you've even had the chance to discuss things with him after paying for a consult and it never happening

You'd think sending someone $200 could enable them to spare u a couple of hours sometime in the next 3 months
Bribing is indeed one of the more hardcore strats. I've seen it happen and it didn't even work :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and optimisticzoomer

I agree w/ you bhai. It's just the way it is, sadly. Doesn't even work sometimes like ccwarrior said jfl, I just got very lucky

• +1
I agree w/ you bhai. It's just the way it is, sadly. Doesn't even work sometimes like ccwarrior said jfl, I just got very lucky
Do u have surgery booked?

Do u have surgery booked?
Not yet. I'm looking to do it in late March/early April. Waiting for Giant to design my orthognathic protocol first. I expect it to be done sometime early Jan.

• +1