Giant scar on my cheek because parents decided they couldn't be bothered with babyproofing

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Apparently the giant scar in my cheek was because I ran into the corner of a TV and they had to get a skin graft that was done by some Chinese knockoff clinic. The more I learn about the corners cut and the genetic inferiority of my family the more depressed I become. Like damn was everyone in my family ugly even when they were young. Bad genetics bring forth even more bad genetics, it's just a never-ending exponential cycle of suffering until someone in my lineage decides to off themselves (in Minecraft)

What do you want us to do about it lol
Dark triad max

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
Apparently the giant scar in my cheek was because I ran into the corner of a TV and they had to get a skin graft that was done by some Chinese knockoff clinic. The more I learn about the corners cut and the genetic inferiority of my family the more depressed I become. Like damn was everyone in my family ugly even when they were young. Bad genetics bring forth even more bad genetics, it's just a never-ending exponential cycle of suffering until someone in my lineage decides to off themselves (in Minecraft)
JFL I have scars on my face too from early on, just embrace it it could be part of being dark triad but then again you’re Asian and not an Indian bad boy like me 💯🤙🏽🤙🏽

JFL I have scars on my face too from early on, just embrace it it could be part of being dark triad but then again you’re Asian and not an Indian bad boy like me 💯🤙🏽🤙🏽
I hope you're being sarcastic with the last line and emojis

• JFL
Reactions: St. Fraudcel