Giga Brootl Way I Figured Out I'm Being Cheated On

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Just hit me like a freight train I was in a giga good mood today wagey rageying away on my lapytop.

Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

2 days ago I asked my girl to come over in the evening but she said she was giga studying for a certificate and couldn't come. I was like w/e and yesterday we met up. I just realized her crotch had 1-day old sand-papery micro pubes which implies that she shaved the day she was suppose to be studying...

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

How do girls pull this facade off? How can they act all giga lovey and loyal while in your presence but have been up to nefarious shit just a few hours prior. Ridiculous bro.. :( @Biggdink @forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, aspiringexcel, PickleTheSlayer and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, PickleTheSlayer, Fear and 2 others
Idk why but that hank gif got me dying

• JFL
Reactions: mid, chosen-one and Shieda_Kayn
Just hit me like a freight train I was in a giga good mood today wagey rageying away on my lapytop.

2 days ago I asked my girl to come over in the evening but she said she was giga studying for a certificate and couldn't come. I was like w/e and yesterday we met up. I just realized her crotch had 1-day old sand-papery micro pubes which implies that she shaved the day she was suppose to be studying...

How do girls pull this facade off? How can they act all giga lovey and loyal while in your presence but have been up to nefarious shit just a few hours prior. Ridiculous bro.. :( @Biggdink @forevergymcelling
"I'm just chilling, dopamine high as fuark then..."

View attachment image (2).gif (1).webp

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Shieda_Kayn

Fucking Walter White rawdogged your gf with his meth covered BWC

Bro that doesn’t mean she was cheating on u

Wait did u sleep with her is that how u saw her pubes?

She either knew she was gonna fuck u and shaved or cheated on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Shieda_Kayn
Wait did u sleep with her is that how u saw her pubes?

She either knew she was gonna fuck u and shaved or cheated on you
Yeah afaik she used to shave on day-of's. it's kind of a casual thing so whatever but it still hurts the ego to know you getting cucked on the side

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yeah afaik she used to shave on day-of's. it's kind of a casual thing so whatever but it still hurts the ego to know you getting cucked on the side
Well don't fucking stay with her if you think she's cheating or try and get proof

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Fate of all indians with white gfs

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
This guys a literal sikh jeet with green eyes yet you call me self hating @TRUE_CEL

Go through her phone asap