Giga Plan to Poormaxx Wheat Waffles

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Make your own face rating website that constantly and repeatedly sends large volumes of HTTP requests to Wheat Waffles’s website.

The more customers you attract, the slower Wheat’s site becomes.

If you get really popular, Wheat’s site will get nuked because the DDoS is too much for his servers to handle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, latincell95, Xangsane and 18 others
Make your own face rating website that constantly and repeatedly sends large volumes of HTTP requests to Wheat Waffles’s website.

If you get really popular, Wheat’s site will get nuked because the DDoS is too much for his servers to handle.
i dont get why ? but i like the idea nevertheless

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

why do ppl just waste time making threads like this lmfao. mirin how pathetic you are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dietsnasta, latincell95, ;-; and 6 others
“Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.” Romans 13:10

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and thecel
That'll just boost his search results

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15302 and thecel
Most retarded shit i've read this year.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, malicieusss, thecel and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21044
Most retarded shit i've read this year.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, malicieusss, N1666 and 4 others
Nah that's based.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, LastGerman and thecel
Time to outJew the Jew.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Skywalker, copefuel and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
why do ppl just waste time making threads like this lmfao. mirin how pathetic you are

I’m hoping for some codecels here to turn the idea into a reality.

Would it be a waste of time to develop the face rating site for real? I think not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Sondern
i dont get why ? but i like the idea nevertheless

He makes too much money and is the king of the blackpill. What used to be a based community of subhuman brothers has been turned into a normie fanbase led by a British businessman. He should be dethroned to make room for new blackpill creators to rise up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Informationcapitali and Skywalker
That'll just boost his search results

Not for long. Search engines will remove his site from their indexes if his site is unloadable.

War is masculine
its not; killing someone else for foids/ elites is low IQ
i advocate for BROTHERHOOD of MAN , but i know it'll never happen cause men are biologically in competition with each other, unfortunately :cry:

• +1
Reactions: thecel and LastGerman
Based as fuck. Fuck the incels simping for wheat ITT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Skywalker and thecel
He makes too much money and is the king of the blackpill. What used to be a based community of subhuman brothers has been turned into a normie fanbase led by a British businessman. He should be dethroned to make room for new blackpill creators to rise up.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

chaotic evil

• Woah
do it; hes not even blackpilled since like 2021 lol
hes SUPER REDPILL, as evidenced by his 999 streams with "red pill" grifters 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and thecel
999 streams with "red pill" grifters 🤦‍♂️

Cope. I wish he had many streams with RP guys. More content for me to consoom. But he doesn’t. I watched all his streams. Not many.

Didn’t even read the next sentence? Amazing attention span.
nigga you are proposing to "bankrupt" WW and on the other hand you "cant wait to consoom" his next RP streams, like a dog in heat? 🤦‍♂️
amazing congruency- a sign of high IQ indeed :feelskek:

• JFL
nigga you are proposing to "bankrupt" WW and on the other hand you "cant wait to consoom" his next RP streams, like a dog in heat? 🤦‍♂️
amazing congruency- a sign of high IQ indeed :feelskek:

You’re incapable of understanding this?

The reason I want him to fail is completely different from the reason I want to watch his streams.

Analogy: You can want Jess Bezos to have less money because you think he’s too rich and has way more than he deserves, and at the same time you can like using Amazon products.

The reason I want him to fail is completely different from the reason I want to watch his streams.
i understand bro, believe me, but there's no reason to keep watching him.....cant you find better alternatives? the blackpill, just as the redpill is not that interesting after youve understood all the principles....everything gets boring after a while, ofc
better watch only looksmaxx channels, as i do now......

• Ugh..