Gigachad and high IQ trait, and something that filters out the users I respect to the absolute waste of time.

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Is they know how to eviscerate you apart in such detail to you, other users and especially foids.

Sorry zoomers, and muh alphas you think being called a faggot is going to stop us? (case in point @Shkreliii) Imagine volunteering to work in a job that's specifically designed to protect your country while you worry about a rejection or an expectation that didn't go your way, lmao

The importance of handling stress and using it to payback out. How to use that anger into perfect rhetoric.

I'm not talking about bullies like @Blackgymmax and @the BULL either.
I'm referring to users I respect in mind that he and the alike would be on their knees talking shit behind to other users such as @forevergymcelling, @androgenic, @6ft4, @ReadBooksEveryday and @MakinItHappen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen, bloomercel and ascension
2256389 a8eeb9b1e756af2be05061cf66470bea 3

What are you trying to say schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and gooner888
Is they know how to eviscerate you apart in such detail to you, other users and especially foids.

Sorry zoomers, and muh alphas you think being called a faggot is going to stop us? (case in point @Shkreliii) Imagine volunteering to work in a job that's specifically designed to protect your country while you worry about a rejection or an expectation that didn't go your way, lmao

The importance of handling stress and using it to payback out. How to use that anger into perfect rhetoric.

I'm not talking about bullies like @Blackgymmax and @the BULL either.
I'm referring to users I respect in mind that he and the alike would be on their knees talking shit behind to other users such as @forevergymcelling, @androgenic, @6ft4, @ReadBooksEveryday and @MakinItHappen.
pat me

What are you trying to say schizo
Funny tagline you got there. Guess this an ironic post considering this topic.

IQ, charisma and wordplay elegance. Not just the same retarded, unmemorable crap but a sense of style.

Last edited:
nigga said @MakinItHappen💀

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

Don't get me narcy now, 2024cel.
you look like a greasy 30yo pedophile whos only personality is listening to heavy metal

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and N1666
you look like a greasy 30yo pedophile whos only personality is listening to heavy metal
Love how all these shit replies are conforming to what I'm saying about how braindead these adhd sheep hairs are.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Sure, but saying @MakinItHappen handles stress well is a bit of a stretch. I find his sperg outs entertaining, but he's definitely not someone who turns "anger into perfect rhetoric."

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Sure, but saying @MakinItHappen handles stress well is a bit of a stretch. I find his sperg outs entertaining, but he's definitely not someone who turns "anger into perfect rhetoric."
I dunno, but at this point it's been just being able to see someone be cohesive and unique. Compared to every other faggot on here whose words you forgot before the message hit your medula for you to even care. @pneumocystosis has classy rage and inhib for example in his stories etc.

[edit]

this thread got me convinced:

Last edited:
I dunno, but at this point it's been just being able to see someone be cohesive and unique. Compared to every other faggot on here whose words you forgot before the message hit your medula for you to even care. @pneumocystosis has classy rage and inhib for example in his stories etc.
Yeah, @MakinItHappen is at least memorable. Too many of the zoomer/gen a crowd just spam the same dnr-level insults that I hardly register them. Even if I'm not huge fans of some of the posters you mentioned, they at least come off as people. A lot of other users just seem like a first-generation algorithm where they haven't worked the kinks out yet.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Allornothing, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Rarely is someone called a "faggot" when they weren't acting like a faggot

Yeah, @MakinItHappen is at least memorable. Too many of the zoomer/gen a crowd just spam the same dnr-level insults that I hardly register them. Even if I'm not huge fans of some of the posters you mentioned, they at least come off as people. A lot of other users just seem like a first-generation algorithm where they haven't worked the kinks out yet.
Yep. Bunch of know-it-alls too.

View attachment 2810790
Not on here mate, don't be a naive fag..

You're not a fan bro? Damn it man. I recall you from lookism. Lowkey still around lol

View attachment 2810790

LOL this site is not neurotypical. They hate on anyone that doest align with absolute blackpill extremist beliefs and or doesn't believe every soft maxing strategy is cope other than eat raw meat, which isn't pragmatic and no one does it daily, or drinking water using tret or retinol and sleeping well

You're not a fan bro? Damn it man. I recall you from lookism. Lowkey still around lol
big fan actually... your sperg outs are genuinely entertaining

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
big fan actually... your sperg outs are genuinely entertaining

It's just not perfect the comeback rhetoric because I lose my bearings 😂

Nothing triggers me like some of the doomers in this place. Lookism was much better. Based without being ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
LOL this site is not neurotypical. They hate on anyone that doest align with absolute blackpill extremist beliefs and or doesn't believe every soft maxing strategy is cope other than eat raw meat, which isn't pragmatic and no one does it daily, or drinking water using tret or retinol and sleeping well
Hey, king of the faggots. Right on cue.