Gigi hadid looks like utter shit

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
https://www.google.com/search?q=gig...hUEh-AKHQsGDhcQ_AUIESgC&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=3

Jfl life on just exist mode has never been easier. All you gotta do is exist as a female and boom you're a model. Honestly I see women irl everyday that mog her into utter oblivion. Jfl

Bonus pic
Screenshot 20181115 204638

MOGGED

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Zesto
th0t

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
CringeDisgust

She is western woman, what expect?

After 14 all instantly turn to s*** (and they weren't great to begin with).

Bonus pic
screenshot_20181115-204638-png.5748

MOGGED

Even as Asian boy I mog most western women.

That's why they hate me so much, jealous of looks. With their thin hair, man jaws, etc..

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
she's a subhuman arab i see better looking PAKI girls than her
View attachment 5750

She is western woman, what expect?

After 14 all instantly turn to s*** (and they weren't great to begin with).

That's why they hate me so much, jealous of looks. With their thin hair, man jaws, etc..
she's not even western, she thinks she;'s western, she's ARAB

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba

I see a lot of this shit lol. Idk why they have such huge jaws

• +1
Most of these Instagram thots need photoshop to look good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zesto
The girl I saw at the gym yesterday mogged her into oblivion and then some.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
  • +1
I have a better ass than most women

Smug1

Ultimate LooksMaxxing secret.

To be successful with women you must mog them.

That's why I'm growing out hair and LeanMaxxing while most western girls extremely fat.

Part of J-PopIdolBoyMaxxing. Harnessing feminine beauty and becoming more beautiful than the girls you f*** so they go crazy for you in mix of lust and envy.

as a guy you'd be incel with that eye area lmao

this roastie so hot tho
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...s-wiz-img.......0i67j0i10j0i10i24.GOa9zUqlMjo

sommer is such a fucking prime whore. the things i would do to her if i saw her irl tbh, welcome to jail. you follow her on snap?

gigi sucked a whole lot of dick to get where she is probably, wouldnt even look at her irl. idk how she even managed to get zayn, even less so become a model

in the end taylor mogs all tbh, any discussion on females is useless because the absolute holy grail, human perfection, is already identified and available for everyon e to see
iu

iu

ThankfulIllustriousGoose-size_restricted.gif

iu

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

oh my god!!!! someone hold my dick please i cant handle this

what a female. taylor is from another planet and moggs every insta whore to death, only to resurrect them later because she is such a fucking angle. godess

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Nibba
sommer is such a fucking prime whore. the things i would do to her if i saw her irl tbh, welcome to jail. you follow her on snap?

gigi sucked a whole lot of dick to get where she is probably, wouldnt even look at her irl. idk how she even managed to get zayn, even less so become a model

in the end taylor mogs all tbh, any discussion on females is useless because the absolute holy grail, human perfection, is already identified and available for everyon e to see
iu

iu

iu

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what a female. taylor is from another planet and moggs every insta whore to death, only to resurrect them later because she is such a fucking angle. godess

Dead2

Massive chin, jaw, and nigger lips + disgusting tanned sun cancer carcinogenic skin.

iu

iu

iu

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cope

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Nibba and Zesto

iu

iu

iu

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If you want see real female beauty.

I have here.

IMG 2864

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
View attachment 5767

Massive chin, jaw, and nigger lips + disgusting tanned sun cancer carcinogenic skin.

lmaao what are you talking about
thats a compact jaw to complement a compact face, chin large and square enough to add pure aesthetic androgyny, while round and soft enough to maintain femininity and small enough to fit in with her compact jaw.
keep jerking off to your anime girls (male) with zero (0) lips. she has perfect lip shape and size, big enough to signal high e, small enough to back up claim to whiteness. shape = perfect
iu

IMAGINE THOSE LIPS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR COCK

worth the arrest tbh ngl. i only follow on ig

• +1
Reactions: bain
Post these pics on the yellow fever thread too. :love:

Smug3

Incoming. Standby.

chin large and square enough to add pure aesthetic androgyny

Annoyed2

large and square = masculine

if you like high t mannish woman that your preference, but I have my own

aesthetic androgyny = only Asian women have

IMAGINE THOSE LIPS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR COCK

What1

Why I want nigger lips?

if I want nigger lips on cock I pay crack nigger $20 in projects at midnight to do but I not want

View attachment 5772

Incoming. Standby.

View attachment 5770

large and square = masculine

if you like high t mannish woman that your preference, but I have my own

aesthetic androgyny = only Asian women have

View attachment 5771

Why I want nigger lips?

if I want nigger lips on cock I pay crack nigger $20 in projects at midnight to do but I not want

jfl
tall, large, robust and angular lower third = masculine
compact lower third = feminine
very compact but slightly angular lower third = androgynuous but distinctively feminine

taylor3.jpg

iu

lol if you actually consider this a masculine lower third, its not

this is what a masculine lower third looks like
iu

now go back and jerk off to prepubescent males again
nvm found the ideal female
iu

cage

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
jfl
tall, large, robust and angular lower third = masculine
compact lower third = feminine
very compact but slightly angular lower third = androgynuous but distinctively feminine

taylor3.jpg

iu

lol if you actually consider this a masculine lower third, its not

this is what a masculine lower third looks like
iu

now go back and jerk off to prepubescent males again
she couldn't be any more feminine :love:

Soft round Asian face is feminine.

Western women = manjaw, don't care how small it is, if it's thick and square it manjaw not round and soft like Asian girl.

Western women you like have bigger jaw and chin than I do. I also have round small Asian lower third.

Which Asian girls also like, as different standard of beauty.

Happy9

My dick is also now massively hard thinking of these Asian girls and these pics I uploaded but that okay as I stay strong for NoFap saving up cum for first girl I have sex with in Tokyo.

View attachment 5780

Western women = manjaw, don't care how small it is, if it's thick and square it manjaw not round and soft like Asian girl.

Western women you like have bigger jaw and chin than I do. I also have round small Asian lower third.

View attachment 5781

My dick is also now massively hard thinking of these Asian girls and these pics I uploaded but that okay as I stay strong for NoFap saving up cum for first girl I have sex with in Tokyo.

iu

the surgerymaxxed girls you posted dont relaly have the epitome of round jaws tbh,
also are you asian? might explain why you dont like females tbh

• +1
Keep fighting while I enjoy fame :feelshmm:

• +1
View attachment 5780

View attachment 5781

Some manly features look amazing on foids, like a strong jaw, thick eyebrows or a compact eye area. Asians look like aliens tbh. 0 SMV imo, but it's a matter of taste I guess

• +1
When u get ayy lmao MOGGED

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
iu

the surgerymaxxed girls you posted dont relaly have the epitome of round jaws tbh,
also are you asian? might explain why you dont like females tbh

I am Asian and like my own girls.

This round as it gets boyo.

I look like this girl.

As androgynous J-Pop idol boy tier.

Asian girls go crazy for my look and I go crazy for them so win win.

But western mannish women want hyper mannish brute men.

Feminine women naturally want feminine men.

I am not effeminate man though, as uncucked and hardcore otaku.

Some manly features look amazing on foids, like a strong jaw, thick eyebrows or a compact eye area. Asians look like aliens tbh. 0 SMV imo, but it's a matter of taste I guess
I agree, sometimes very slight manly features result in really good looking women. Although I don't agree with the latte part that Asian foids have zero SMV lmao.

• +1

Whatever you say boyo, everyone has an opinion.

Mine Asian women best and highest SMV.

cute girls are suicide fuel stap pls Gigi hadid is godess jfl at this cope :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
cute girls are suicide fuel stap pls Gigi hadid is godess jfl at this cope :lul:
JFL everyone on this forum will fuck her in a second if given a chance lmao

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Although I don't agree with the latte part that Asian foids have zero SMV lmao.
Dunno, can't find them attractive. Same thing with blacks and curries

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 206
@Zesto join Snapchat so I can add u to groupchat

• +1
This one looks ok not that good.

Happy12

Yeah because she is westernized Korean most likely. I put better girls in other thread.

I just used for smug pose as reaction photo.

@Zesto join Snapchat so I can add u to groupchat
what groupchat? Add me too

I make Snapchat as soon as I buy selfie stick and take some nice photos outside, a little after recover from laser facial hair removal.

Than I join you. I not have yet.

View attachment 5788

Yeah because she is westernized Korean most likely. I put better girls in other thread.

I just used for smug pose as reaction photo.

I make Snapchat as soon as I buy selfie stick and take some nice photos outside, a little after recover from laser facial hair removal.

Than I join you. I not have yet.
Okay man. U don't have to share pics. We all use it for texting

• +1
Okay man. U don't have to share pics. We all use it for texting

Happy10

OK but I plan to use it for giving to Tokyo girls when I leave end of December.

I tell you when I make then you can add me.

@11gaijin @Zesto
:feelshmm::feelshmm: sounds good

I am Asian and like my own girls.

View attachment 5783

This round as it gets boyo.

I look like this girl.

View attachment 5784

As androgynous J-Pop idol boy tier.

Asian girls go crazy for my look and I go crazy for them so win win.

But western mannish women want hyper mannish brute men.

Feminine women naturally want feminine men.

I am not effeminate man though, as uncucked and hardcore otaku.

fertile high e feminine women desire to procreate with brutish high t males
asian women have non-existent e as well as t levels and are literal genderless aliens, sex and/or sexual desire doesnt even pop up in their head because theyre not even sure whether japanese "males" have a dick at all, which is why they flock to western men en masse and are more than happy to jump on their cock seconds after meeting them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back