Ginger genes will die out

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
Because literally every ginger guy is dating an Asian girl and every ginger girl is dating a black guy. Their genes are recessive anyway, but race mixing will be the final nail in the coffin for them.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Do you think that in the future gingers would have a higher SMV due to being less common?

every ginger girl is dating a black guy

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

“There was one time we went to Tesco,” remembers Otukoya. “We came out, a car drove up, called her a ‘n***er lover’ and drove away. At the time I didn’t think anything of it. She was obviously deeply upset because she couldn’t be seen as someone who was in a genuine relationship.”
"A lot of white people in particular don’t see it as normal."

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Never. Just like the bald genes will never die out

i mean blondes are already getting more rare and rare with toilets breeding with niggers so i wouldn't be surprised if the ginger gene will become rare by 2100.

Why not
[Lifefuel] ?

Do you think that in the future gingers would have a higher SMV due to being less common?
Retarded people are less common and they don't have any SMV

ginger genes are not that bad if you have less than enough to have it express on head hair It can actually look aesthetic and give you a ginger beard but also can be quite practical for vitamin d im pretty sure. I think I might have a bit but I'm not sure. the trait will not get rarer because the population will increase. race mixing is good in most cases except from fugly half ginger half blacks or east asians which is why they probably won't mix with them despite what you think.

Last edited:
Good.

• WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yes, along with blondes.
it doesn't work that way unless they explicitly go after gingers. i don't know if foids have such preference for men. afaik they are just weird looking white guys that people make fun of.
how come bald genes will never die out?
foids can carry genes that cause mpb.