Girl approached me

D

Deleted member 47332

Mental Masturbation Galore
This night a girl was following me around the dining hall and when I was on my way out she asked me, "Hey do you know where I can get some hot chocolate?". Note that the hot chocolate machine has a big sign that says "Hot Chocolate" on it and is right next to the coffee machines as expected. It's literally impossible to miss. Anyways, I guide the girl over to the hot chocolate machine and thats it. As I walk away thinking nothing of the interaction, sipping on my warm tea I look behind me to see the girl not even get the hot chocolate, she just scurries away. It seems that she didn't even want any hot chocolate in the first place. The blackpill of this story is that women are implicit, she never cared about the hot chocolate she just wanted to talk to me and probably wanted me to ask for her number. Rarely will women approach men, and when they do it's through another friend or they do things to hide it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, JovenCansao, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
tales from the basement

• JFL
Reactions: niggerman and Deleted member 47332
Well done bro but I dont care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ach1lles, humanoidsub7, poopoohead and 2 others
i dot give a fuck ugly maonkey? yousteal only lolJFL HORMONE ASS NIGR WTIHT THE HAIRY ASS INCOMPRENHENSIBLE BABBLER

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ach1lles and Deleted member 47332
This night a girl was following me around the dining hall and when I was on my way out she asked me, "Hey do you know where I can get some hot chocolate?". Note that the hot chocolate machine has a big sign that says "Hot Chocolate" on it and is right next to the coffee machines as expected. It's literally impossible to miss. Anyways, I guide the girl over to the hot chocolate machine and thats it. As I walk away thinking nothing of the interaction, sipping on my warm tea I look behind me to see the girl not even get the hot chocolate, she just scurries away. It seems that she didn't even want any hot chocolate in the first place. The blackpill of this story is that women are implicit, she never cared about the hot chocolate she just wanted to talk to me and probably wanted me to ask for her number. Rarely will women approach men, and when they do it's through another friend or they do things to hide it.
women want hot chocolate, built for BBC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Get the fuckout of reacting niggers.
Captura de Tela 2023 10 20 as 202837
Nervous
Nervous

• Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: niggerman, MRPERSONNN and Deleted member 47332
SHITT ADVICE FROMSTRAIGHTUPKEM NIGGAS GOT A MEWI SALUDON HEN YOU REMEMBER HATT ISTS FROM LOOKISM SS WHEN YOU GET DOXXED HAVEFUN

You call that an approach?

i got approached three times in high school

1 of them an albanian chick with a fat ass but i was too pussy to make a move.. she kept asking how many times I fap a day and kept following me around, found out later from her friend she wanted me (biggest regret not smashing this one)
another was some asian chick who wanted me to see her pierced nipples (again was a pussy and just laughed it off)
and the last some ugly black chick

meanwhile in elementary/middle school i had many girlfriends due to confidence then became a social retard after I found the internet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and aesthetic beauty
why you mad bro
Shitty Advice

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead