Girl at drugs-centre was flirting with me.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I have pills in the shape of pokemons now thanks to @Montecristo
IMG 20240111 171706886 HDR

these pills mog very hard. Bulbasaurs and Charmanders :love::love:

I arrived at the drug-testing centre and showed them the pills I want to get tested and they couldn't find them in the database.
They were extremely surprised as it's very rare for them to find pills that aren't in the database.

The girl that worked there was mirin' me hard for having these underground pills, and she was also a big pokemon-fan. She kept asking me where I was going to use them, which parties I go to, and then started talking about the parties she goes to herself (I didn't ask).

We had some fun flirty casual chat while she processed my drugs-samples and then I went my way. I will have the results next week.

@Montecristo thankyou my man. This shit was easier than I could've ever imagined. I wanted to do this a year ago already but always thought it wasn't worth the effort compared to street-dealers.

2024 will be amazing ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, kovacs, the BULL and 8 others
what pills did u get

Read the latest short story by Oliz Payne at the link. Available NOW! No password required!

“I KNOW WHAT THE FEAR IS”

IMG 5691

what pills did u get
mdma pills, then 3mmc and ketamine in the picture. ~200 euro

still waiting on my 2-cb, LSD and GHB. ~200 euro

I am planning on more conservative usage in 2024. Last year 2023 was too crazy, I used too much.

This 400 euro supply should last me the whole year, except for the ketamine I need to order another batch ~70 euro so that I have enough for the year.

I am going to reduce my alcohol consumption to almost zero this year, it just aint worth it.
And also not gonna do cocaine anymore.

@TsarTsar444

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, ReadBooksEveryday, murdah and 2 others
How did the guy help you with this exactly?

How did the guy help you with this exactly?
he told me to use archetyp
so i downloaded tor, went to archetyp, then just need to set-up a few basic things and you are ready to go.

It's basically 0 effort tbh.
I was already planning on using the dark-web but I always thought it wasn't worth the hassle compared to the street-dealer connections I had.

turns out i was wrong

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and murdah
so i downloaded tor, went to archetyp, then just need to set-up a few basic things and you are ready to go.

I was already planning on using the dark-web but I always thought it wasn't worth the hassle compared to the street-dealer connections I had.

turns out i was wrong
You paid with Bitcoin I assume?

What country do you live that you have testing centres??

What country do you live that you have testing centres??
netherlands.

it's free and anonymous, government funded.
Can get your drugs tested and they will tell you what is in it and the purity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, apocalypse, murdah and 1 other person
netherlands.

Sounds like utopia

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and MoggerGaston

turns out i was wrong
@Ricky212 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and murdah
Sounds like utopia
It's to compensate for the fact that women are hypergameous whores here.

if you want to feel love as a man, you use drugs. no love from women.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Ricky212 and murdah
It's to compensate for the fact that women are hypergameous whores here.

if you want to feel love as a man, you use drugs. no love from women.
SEAmax, youll be seen as a god in asian countries.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Debetro and MoggerGaston
netherlands.

Holy based use of tax money

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, MoggerGaston and murdah
Tell us how your experience with MDMA goes

I just got my adderall pills and feel fucking hype asf. Drugs are life 2024 for sure

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
For anyone reading this topic, I don't recommend doing drugs.

I only use it to cope with my ugly face, garbage life-quality and truecel dating life.

+ I am not addiction sensitive. If you are, then this could ruin your life.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

I only use it to cope with my ugly face, garbage life-quality and truecel dating life.

Do you workcel? How do you balance it with drugcelling?

• +1
  • So Sad
I have pills in the shape of pokemons now thanks to @Montecristo
View attachment 2671336

these pills mog very hard. Bulbasaurs and Charmanders :love::love:

I arrived at the drug-testing centre and showed them the pills I want to get tested and they couldn't find them in the database.
They were extremely surprised as it's very rare for them to find pills that aren't in the database.

The girl that worked there was mirin' me hard for having these underground pills, and she was also a big pokemon-fan. She kept asking me where I was going to use them, which parties I go to, and then started talking about the parties she goes to herself (I didn't ask).

We had some fun flirty casual chat while she processed my drugs-samples and then I went my way. I will have the results next week.

@Montecristo thankyou my man. This shit was easier than I could've ever imagined. I wanted to do this a year ago already but always thought it wasn't worth the effort compared to street-dealers.

2024 will be amazing ngl.
Why do people think if a girl talks to them that means she likes you

• +1
I just got my adderall pills and feel fucking hype asf. Drugs are life 2024 for sure
sad to report that the adderall high goes away after like 1-2 weeks and it never comes back

"Ugly" in 2024:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, tombradylover, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
sad to report that the adderall high goes away after like 1-2 weeks and it never comes back
That’s when you start snorting amph
Then when that wears off start shooting meth :feelsgood:

That’s when you start snorting amph
Then when that wears off start shooting meth :feelsgood:
I've been taking like 50mg of Vyvanse every single day for the last 5 months. The high effect was gone by like week 2.

An average day of Vyvanse for me is: feel great at the start, by 2 pm it starts to crash. by 7pm I'm wallowing in depression and once the clock hits 3 AM the suicidal thoughts start popping up but that's also when I'm finally able to fall asleep. Rinse and repeat
If push comes to shove one day i'll have no choice but to finally do crack then perhaps i will dabble with meth and heroin

• So Sad
I've been taking like 50mg of Vyvanse every single day for the last 5 months. The high effect was gone by like week 2.

An average day of Vyvanse for me is: feel great at the start, by 2 pm it starts to crash. by 7pm I'm wallowing in depression and once the clock hits 3 AM the suicidal thoughts start popping up but that's also when I'm finally able to fall asleep. Rinse and repeat
You know you could cancel the crash completely with some xans and fall asleep earlier?

You know you could cancel the crash completely with some xans and fall asleep earlier?
View attachment 2671578
i've been blessed by the gods I can always fall asleep within 5-10 minutes no matter what, just that my sleep schedule is just fucked up big time & idk how to fix it tbh

Ur not reporting anything special to me. Cap on it never coming back. There’s something called tolerance and not spamming pills down ur throat every day. I only take it 2-3 times a week and take weeks in between before I take it again. U thought u did something Huh?

If push comes to shove one day i'll have no choice but to finally do crack then perhaps i will dabble with meth and heroin
Or just don’t take it every single day wtf. 1-2 week breaks will bring it back it doesn’t stay in ur system forever wtf. If u actually have adhd then never mind cuz u need that shit daily fr

Or just don’t take it every single day wtf. 1-2 week breaks will bring it back it doesn’t stay in ur system forever wtf. If u actually have adhd then never mind cuz u need that shit daily fr
ye I have adhd so supposed to be taking it everyday. Rn it's a given that I'm just numb to the high effect (which is normal for how often I'm taking it). When you lose the "high" feeling then it becomes harder to actually do what you need to do.

this vid explains it perfectly

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
for real. I thought clean living was truth but that is lies.

you need to stay SMOKE FREE to preserve lungs.. weak lungs leads to feeling always shit.
aside from that I went clean for a while, now I take painkillers, benzos, and am about to get adhd diagnosis for amphetamines. truly life fuel.

also doing party drugs regularly.. fuck that. mature druggies know that a high you can conceal and enjoy throughout your day is way better than being fucked up for a few hours.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
whats the best drug from these to d o alone in room

also doing party drugs regularly.. fuck that. mature druggies know that a high you can conceal and enjoy throughout your day is way better than being fucked up for a few hours.
whts that

whts that
opiod high. benzo high. being slightly drunk. adderrall, vyvanse, even meth. these are all drugs that let you be high at work, around family, etc. best bit? these mild highs dont fuck your psyche up like party drugs.

mdma is cool at a rave and maybe ketamine that is about it. that shit will fry your brain quick and too much psychedelics like 2cb, lsd and shrooms will turn you retarded and make you socially worse off.
I dont even mention weed because if you are on this site you probably have social anxiety or autism and weed makes that worse.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2