Girl breaks up with boyfriend because boyfriend's mother's dog jumped on her

News

News

Gone

And of course, since this is Reddit, people in the comments are praising the OP for breaking up with him. I may not like dogs, but this was a ridiculous reason to break up with someone.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

And of course, since this is Reddit, people in the comments are praising the OP for breaking up with him. I may not like dogs, but this was a ridiculous reason to break up with someone.

Translation: “My pussy has been screaming for tyrone so I’m going to knit pick at every possible thing my boyfriend does until I built enough self-assuring justification to finally break up.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and BrahminBoss

This is a good reason tbh. The two were incompatible, for once the foid chose to end things with a man correctly. I’m not a huge dog person myself but if I dated a foid with a dog I’d be prepared as to what I’m going into. If I didn’t like dogs at all I can say with 100% certainty me and the girl wouldn’t be anything more than FWB.

Foid did an W move

• +1
Reactions: xegigi

Oddly specific

meh id prob leave a foid over smth like this

fuckin hate dogs

It's 2024 dude.

You can get broken up with for chewing your broccoli wrong.

And reddit aren't necessarily taking her side because they are cucks. They're taking her side because it's a sub called dogfree innit, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
53646.jpg

It's 2024 dude.

You can get broken up with for chewing your broccoli wrong.

And reddit aren't necessarily taking her side because they are cucks. They're taking her side because it's a sub called dogfree innit, JFL.

SUms it up

Ahhhh yes the famous gaslighteddit, the site where your struggles & problems are invalidated and dismissed with fictional anecdotes! What a wholesome platform!

• Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
She's based for that. Fuck dogs and all dog fetishists

If chad abused her, she wouldn't break up