Girl i wanted, chose my bestfriend.

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

L after L
So recently i have been trying to get a prom date for my school specifically. I have some for other schools but they are not bad exepct for one which the girl is a solid htb with a nice body. Anyways since its my school i wanted to take a baddy to my friends and classmates. Unfortunalty i kind fumbled the bag with this stacylite (complicated) and now i have gotten my 2nd option, this htb stolen by my bestfriend.

When do barry and iris start dating, Enregistrer le 81% grande vente -  www.novinsazansalamat.com

Another Loss
Not his fault really but i asked her and she was stalling and BSing and just wanted attention so i stopped giving her my time of day. But recenlty shes been double texting me and we were on FT for 2 hours last night and i was making her laugh and i thought i was in there. Her snap score would go up by 2 when she snapped me and so on. But a couple hours ago she asked for my friends snap and ofc im not a L mans and since i did not date her shes not really off limits and it would be weird if i tried to say so. Brutal. He showed me some of their texts i did not get to read it but it was A LOT for just 20 minutes of texting. I am beyond fcked man i dont get it. And i have added up the prom costs and for a suit to buy its $500 for the tailoriing and all the other shii idek, then at minmum i have to pay $150 for my group so we can rent a car and then its $40 for each couple and then we have to go out to eat and then the post prom party thingy and then actual after parties. Im looking at around $640 Minumum dollars just for fucking prom. Too late to back out now tho.
A M A R A — Loved Ones We Lose » Barry Allen

The usual spring Ls- Pride

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga and Hernan
Tiktokers will come to a forum of virgins and ramble bluepilled nonsense like "baddy" and "fumble the bag". Dumb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Gus17, 5.5psl and 4 others
Tiktokers will come to a forum of virgins and ramble bluepilled nonsense like "baddy" and "fumble the bag". Dumb.
was here before the tiktok invasion if you could not tell already, this is an alt. Not my fault dudes here aren't even a little NT

was here before the tiktok invasion if you could not tell already, this is an alt. Not my fault dudes here aren't even a little NT
It's all looks. You look NT so you get girls. No hope for the users here unfortunately.

And no, you sound straight out of Tiktok.

How the fuck am I supposed to relate to this my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's all looks. You look NT so you get girls. No hope for the users here unfortunately.
yeah if you mog a girl to death. Anytime i am above a girl by a good point or 2 i literal can do wtv tf i want but your special self doesnt realize actual gl girls (cuz who gaf about the rest) will choose a nt gl guy over the weird surgery maxxed "chad"
my fault im 17 and use lingo an nt 17 year old male who doesnt live on forums knows my bad gangy @coispet knows im an alt silly goose.
How the fuck am I supposed to relate to this my nigga
idk its not supposed to be relatable its just to vent look at the header bruh

yeah if you mog a girl to death. Anytime i am above a girl by a good point or 2 i literal can do wtv tf i want but your special self doesnt realize actual gl girls (cuz who gaf about the rest) will choose a nt gl guy over the weird surgery maxxed "chad"
Jfl people here still don't get this. You can't be NT if you don't look NT otherwise it just won't work. Non-NT combination of features?, it's a wrap. Most people look pleasant and approachable. Users here don't and aren't gl enough to make up for it.

>30+ loser incel

you cant get biches brother why would anyone listen to you you half corpse

you just weren't good enough tbh

>30+ loser incel

you cant get biches brother why would anyone listen to you you half corpse
Anything interesting to say? Or did I just hurt your feelings? Probably younger than you and let's not mention how ugly you probably are compared to me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
she chose a 5'6 ltn over me, i am 6'4 mtn-htn

the state of women

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Anything interesting to say? Or did I just hurt your feelings? Probably younger than you and let's not mention how ugly you probably are compared to me.
pretty sure i mog you buddy

proof of that is you needing to brag about the single time you managed to get laid 🤣

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Jfl people here still don't get this. You can't be NT if you don't look NT otherwise it just won't work. Non-NT combination of features?, it's a wrap. Most people look pleasant and approachable. Users here don't and aren't gl enough to make up for it.
it's not hard to look NT TBH

pretty sure i mog you buddy
Who cares what you're sure of?
proof of that is you needing to brag about the single time you managed to get laid 🤣
What lmao? What a retard. I've never done this once. Funny how you barked first about getting "bitches".

it's not hard to look NT TBH
There's some users here who actually have social anxiety or something for looking weak as a kid, and should just fix that. There's plenty of users though who are high PSL or whatever, but aren't pleasant to look at and just look unlikeable/unapproachable. That's what I mean. Kind of like how you can't imagine Elias de Poot having girls swarm around him even though he would get rated Chadlite+ here.

You know what needs to be done
4094CB3D C500 4A13 9BFD 3896A7A899ED

she chose a 5'6 ltn over me, i am 6'4 mtn-htn

the state of women
watch out for bluepilled retards telling you that you actually are much lower than htn and that the 5'6 guy is actually "good looking". i cant stand that cope. i was rated as a literal CHADLITE by half of people who saw my face yet im supposed to believe that some ugly short alcohol drinking bum who doesn't even have a drivers license is mogging me (because he has a gf and i don't)

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17
watch out for bluepilled retards telling you that you actually are much lower than htn and that the 5'6 guy is actually "good looking". i cant stand that cope. i was rated as a literal CHADLITE by half of people who saw my face yet im supposed to believe that some ugly short alcohol drinking bum who doesn't even have a drivers license is mogging me (because he has a gf and i don't)
I mean luck plays a factor I know a tall subhuman with a htb

• +1
Reactions: Xtra