Girl wanted to date me only for my height so suifuel i rejected her

Wtf foid wanted to date only because of height. I'd slay if i met more of those

Coz that means she likes me cause im tall. i want girl to like me coz im attractive
Women are attracted to height
HEIGHT+FACE+RACE+FRAME= LOOKS

58F0B48C C408 489B AA4D 61FD462030AC

This was done on 5k young white males in the us, jfl at everyone coping here saying 6’2 isn’t tall you guys don’t know wtf you’re saying, even 6 foot barefoot is tall. It’s because of everyone frauding 5 inches you think it isn’t just like everyone on this site lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
View attachment 18940

This was done on 5k young white males in the us, jfl at everyone coping here saying 6’2 isn’t tall you guys don’t know wtf you’re saying, even 6 foot barefoot is tall. It’s because of everyone frauding 5 inches you think it isn’t just like everyone on this site lmaoo
im only 6'1 barefoot :feelscry::feelsrope::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Lifts, buddy.

I dont know where people like you come from...

Whats next?

"Most people earn £150,000/month or more"

or

"Most 12 year old girls are secretly having anal sex"

or

"Every married woman to a Sub8 male is getting fucked by chad"

They lie about their heights slightly lol. Everyone does it

Why was this even mentioned ??

White British people make up less than 45% of London’s population as of 2018. What about that don’t you understand you fool?

White British people make up less than 45% of London’s population as of 2018. What about that don’t you understand you fool?

There are other types white people besides just White people.

Even if it was 20%, Im still taller than 8/10 white men I see on the street. Its still a larhe enough data set.

i want girl that likes me for my face not my height
Please tell me how old you are? You sound like a spoiled rich kid because he couldn't get his favorite brand of tuna tartare. Who agrees this kid sound like a little bitch?

Well I see why you wouldn't want to be with someone like that. A slut who only wants someone for their height and nothing else.

Well I see why you wouldn't want to be with someone like that. A slut who only wants someone for their height and nothing else.
yah i want a slut thats attracted to my face. cause who gives a shit about height but i dont wanna be ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
yah i want a slut thats attracted to my face. cause who gives a shit about height but i dont wanna be ugly
Well that's not what I meant but alright...

• +1
Reactions: shibo