Girl wants curry armpits

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
they get high off the pheromones

girls want me to be satire or hes my friend and I don't know the truth about it but I don't know what to do with the fact that I was interested in the interwar period

girls want me to be satire or hes my friend and I don't know the truth about it but I don't know what to do with the fact that I was interested in the interwar period
?

It has its ups and downs. In reality, I'm a 3' 7" hobbit that lives in a tent in San Fransico next to George, Jamal (a registered sex offender), Betty, McDonald's, and an elementary school. They're all democrats, obviously. Although I'm neither. I have no political party, not even third or whatever tf new bullshit DC can think of to label me. Thus discrimination.

It has its ups and downs. In reality, I'm a 3' 7" hobbit that lives in a tent in San Fransico next to George, Jamal (a registered sex offender), Betty, McDonald's, and an elementary school. They're all democrats, obviously. Although I'm neither. I have no political party, not even third or whatever tf new bullshit DC can think of to label me. Thus discrimination.
:D