girl who rejected me flirts with me now

aveglyntmax

aveglyntmax

Iron
this one girl i had a crush on 2 years ago (high mtb low htb) rejected me jfl saying that she had a boyfriend or some shit while we were talking online (we hadnt met irl) fast forward to two years now i go to her school and shes been showing every fucking ioi possible. she randomly sits beside me, gives me treats and shit, and some of her friends've asked me if i like her or not. today she even brushed her tits beside me while we talking jfl. although im gonna reject her after i do my stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, zub111, Detective and 5 others
makeout with her then ignore her

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Broski, Detective and 4 others
Revenge is best served cold 🗣️

Shes using u
Use her n vanish

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, micropp, Klasik01 and 1 other person
mirin, why can't this happen to me 😢

• +1
Reactions: silencio and CarrotMaxxer
Just ignore her, don’t fall into the trap. Ignore her existence

this one girl i had a crush on 2 years ago (high mtb low htb) rejected me jfl saying that she had a boyfriend or some shit while we were talking online (we hadnt met irl) fast forward to two years now i go to her school and shes been showing every fucking ioi possible. she randomly sits beside me, gives me treats and shit, and some of her friends've asked me if i like her or not. today she even brushed her tits beside me while we talking jfl. although im gonna reject her after i do my stuff
guck her then forget about her act like nothing ever happened, she deserves it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01 and aveglyntmax
Strangle her in gta 5

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, denthegodking, CFW432 and 4 others
How old were you when she rejected you

she got fucked and left by her chad bf so now she wants an oofy doofy, BRUTALLY FUCKINT OVER

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
she got fucked and left by her chad bf so now she wants an oofy doofy, BRUTALLY FUCKINT OVER
not really, i mog all of her exes to oblivion plus ive got height halo (6'1) in curryland so yes. Thread 'Rate me, 16y' https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-16y.912998/
thats me half a year ago. I have improved colouring and better jaw now. along with that ive seen more success with women, this one girl at my tuitions said she doesnt believe that only 2 girls have proposed me till now, says that the number shpuld be significantly higher(shes high mtb-low htb btw with white halo)

Jfl women want u when u dont want them , ignore that slut and if a woman rejected me she cannot come back into my life and the last thing i would do is go out w her

Jfl women want u when u dont want them , ignore that slut and if a woman rejected me she cannot come back into my life and the last thing i would do is go out w her
thats exactly my point bro. Ill use her and leave

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
what if she just legitimately had a bf? also did u ascend in this period
yeah most prolly. Also yes i did ascend a shit ton during this period, from psl 3 to psl 5.5

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
yeah most prolly. Also yes i did ascend a shit ton during this period, from psl 3 to psl 5.5
mirin what did u ascend ? idk man my oneitis gave me IODs like 6 years ago (she prolly doesnt remember) ( I deserved it then tbh) but I started liking her 2 years ago and now I'm decently looksmaxxed like 3psl to 4.5 , I need to get higher but at least I'm not embarrassed to exist

Dnrd, pump and dump. After you do that block her on every social.

Dude, sigma moment!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aveglyntmax and UZB_Strebl
mirin what did u ascend ? idk man my oneitis gave me IODs like 6 years ago (she prolly doesnt remember) ( I deserved it then tbh) but I started liking her 2 years ago and now I'm decently looksmaxxed like 3psl to 4.5 , I need to get higher but at least I'm not embarrassed to exist
Yeah same here, atleast i get noticed by women more now that ive grown out my hair and done the basic looksmaxes. Only falio rn is mild acne but ill fix thar in a few months

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1