Girls are allowed to throw tantrums on their social media

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
While I have to do it in a fucking incel forum or ill look sassy/ attention seeking/ gay

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock, silencio, Swarthy Knight and 9 others
Broootal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
While I have to do it in a fucking incel forum or ill look sassy/ attention seeking/ gay
only darktriad chads are closeted faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and try2beme
I installed Instagram Threads couple months ago. Was filled to the brink with girls hating on men and dating.

Threads = Incels.is for women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Xangsane, Sprinkles and 2 others
So you mean to tell me that if you act like an estrogenic female on social media people will perceive you as gay? Shocking!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and try2beme
So you mean to tell me that if you act like an estrogenic female on social media people will perceive you as gay? Shocking!
Shush we all dealing with stuff

“A man’s gotta learn to take it” - karate kid soundtrack

• +1
I installed Instagram Threads couple months ago. Was filled to the brink with girls hating on men and dating.

"BOO HOO! WHY WON'T HE COMMIT?"

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Klasik01 and try2beme
"BOO HOO! WHY WON'T HE COMMIT?"
unironically, most women's dating problems can be explained by them having garbage personalities.
Chad will commit to HTB with a good personality.
HTN will commit to MTB with a good personality.

For men, looks are the biggest issue, not personality, since women are more shallow and don't care much about personality.
Most men don't even get a chance to show their personality because they get rejected instantly based on looks.

It's so retarded this myth keeps getting told that 'men are more shallow than women' when the truth is the opposite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Xangsane and TechnoBoss
unironically, most women's dating problems can be explained by them having garbage personalities.
Chad will commit to HTB with a good personality.
HTN will commit to MTB with a good personality.

For men, looks are the biggest issue, not personality, since women are more shallow and don't care much about personality.
Most men don't even get a chance to show their personality because they get rejected based on looks.

It's so retarded this myth keeps getting told that 'men are more shallow than women' when the truth is the opposite.
What do you define as good personality?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and try2beme
What do you define as good personality?
That's for a big part personal, and it has lot of different aspects. Hard to define.

One thing I notice many women lack in personality is:

Willing to accept things you don't necessarily like about your partner instead of getting annoyed/combatative/unsupportive about it. (jfl had to look up combatative but it's correct english)

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Xangsane and try2beme
you aren't even allowed to vent on here because the fbi will come find you.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, likenesss and try2beme
That's for a big part personal, and it has lot of different aspects. Hard to define.

One thing I notice many women lack in personality is:

Willing to accept things you don't necessarily like about your partner instead of getting annoyed/combatative/unsupportive about it. (jfl had to look up combatative but it's correct english)
And you think this is most women?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
nah, life only just beginning my man.

i avoid socializing with women and my life quality has increased by a lot. Accept trueceldom and enjoy life.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Foids calling for male genocide: "yass slay kween you ate"

Guys talking about female hypergamy and double standards: "yikez who hurt you sweetie"

• +1
Reactions: romanstock

It's pretty much like that on everywhere except for IG and YouTube. There seems to be enough redpill edge lords on the latter 2 platforms to balance out the low IQ feminist foids.

• +1
Reactions: udeactive and MoggerGaston
It's pretty much like that on everywhere except for IG and YouTube. There seems to be enough redpill edge lords on the latter 2 platforms to balance out the low IQ feminist foids.
a based man needs to release an plug-in/addon for your browser that removes all female content for you on the internet.

any video, post, blog, comment made by a woman (this is detected by some algorithm), is removed for you. You can't see it.

Life quality for men will go up by a lot.

• Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
a based man needs to release an plug-in/addon for your browser that removes all female content for you on the internet.

any video, post, blog, comment made by a woman (this is detected by some algorithm), is removed for you. You can't see it.

Life quality for men will go up by a lot.
For real. Most of these big social media apps are ran by soy cucks who pander to foids and lgbt fags for obvious reasons. Hence why the algorithm always promotes "men bad/whamen good" posts.

Twitter was like the from 2015-2022 until Elon took over. Now it's a bit more based (but still bad).