Girls are unattractive when they want you

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
This girl who thought was hot is now more into me way more than i am into her. She keeps sending me nudes every other day and i dont even get excited about it anymore because im used to it. She spams my messages and i take 16hrs to respond. She keeps complimenting me saying im perfect but im used to it coming from her, i get more dopamine when a new girl compliments me. She keeps talking about her life and i just dont give af, i just want head when the time comes.

I noticed it my whole life, whenever a girl im into likes me back, i lose interest. What is wrong with me?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: say∅, twojei, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
chad problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and say∅
Tales

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, greycel and copemaxxeer
Wow bro you're such a humble guy :)
Leave some Femcels for the rest of us! 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and ascension
We don't give a fuck bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Thrill of the chase

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
This girl who thought was hot is now more into me way more than i am into her. She keeps sending me nudes every other day and i dont even get excited about it anymore because im used to it. She spams my messages and i take 16hrs to respond. She keeps complimenting me saying im perfect but im used to it coming from her, i get more dopamine when a new girl compliments me. She keeps talking about her life and i just dont give af, i just want head when the time comes.

I noticed it my whole life, whenever a girl im into likes me back, i lose interest. What is wrong with me?
Now you understand womens point of view. However their emotions are 10x of mens. It's a survival mechanism that they can't turn off

• +1
Reactions: Detective and researcher888
fek i need to redo life as a chad

Fantasy: Girls are unattractive when they want you.
Reality: Only the unattractive girls want you.