IMG_20240321_205914.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and s1natra
You’re too much of a chad to rope

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
They laugh because Im Ugly. Im tired
brother u have body dysphoria, you have chad features and good looking hair. girls being dickheads because they don’t want you happens to the best of us and the best choice is to move on with your head up high and find someone else who knows your worth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
brother u have body dysphoria, you have chad features and good looking hair. girls being dickheads because they don’t want you happens to the best of us and the best choice is to move on with your head up high and find someone else who knows your worth
if you don’t already go to the gym, i feel like a buff physique would suit you really well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and qqpkp
if you don’t already go to the gym, i feel like a buff physique would suit you really well
you also look like my uncle.. he has 14 kids all with different moms so that says smth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
do you think is because im autistic?

you also look like my uncle.. he has 14 kids all with different moms so that says smth
if i look like your uncle is because i look old over

no im just ugly stop trolling me please
Getting abused mentally and emotionally excites you, uh? You're fucking disturbed. Many of you Brazillians are.