Girls laughed at me

K

king cobra

Iron
This group of girls keep laughing at me at school. Ive never spoken to them and at first I thought I was just paranoid but after randomly walking past this group of girls in the library they laughed at me again and looked in my direction. I wasnt sure if they where laughing at me tho so I went and spoke to a friend of mine on the other side of the library and they started looking in that direction and laughing so yeah they are definetly laughin at me jfl. Its weird cause I haven't been made fun of by girls I dont even know before I guess im uglier than I thought :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Primalsplit, rizatx and 2 others
not my problem lil nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Primalsplit, sub5c3l and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Orvka381, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Laugh back at them or do something weird with your face

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and king cobra
Were they pretty? If no then I wouldn't gaf

• JFL
Reactions: king cobra
depends on how they laughed. they could be making fun of you or one likes you or lots of them like you

• So Sad
Reactions: king cobra
Laugh back at them or do something weird with your face
Thanks for the advice but i dont think that would help lol. Im no too stressed over it just wanted to share. I dont have any classes with any of them and barely see them around so ill just ignore them

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Confront them next time

@AspiringMogger thoughts on this situation:unsure:

Confront them next time
Dont know if thats such a good idea since it will most likely make it worse and they will probs just deny it plus ill look weird antagonising random hoes that i dont know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Thebbcmaxxer
Dont know if thats such a good idea since it will most likely make it worse and they will probs just deny it plus ill look weird antagonising random hoes that i dont know.
Ur such a loser bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, moreroidsmoredates, Primalsplit and 2 others
may be you looks a certain way that is funny, even i with my boys will do that to hilariously weird looking people

may be you looks a certain way that is funny, even i with my boys will do that to hilariously weird looking people
Nah i doubt im pretty basic looking

Ngl ranting about girls laughing at you is crazy they have 0 threat to you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
No backbone in the weakest easiest enviroment you will ever be in
Maybe you’re right ill think about saying something but i want to know that im achieving something and not wasting my time.

Maybe you’re right ill think about saying something but i want to know that im achieving something and not wasting my time.
Im 20 and i always spoke my mind as a teenager. Copy me before you regret it who cares about fighting they are fun just be confident

Im 20 and i always spoke my mind as a teenager. Copy me before you regret it who cares about fighting they are fun just be confident
Yeah u know what i will tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
also add me back to bbc.me 🙏
I know this ain’t who I think it is
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Tf you doing getting bullied lil bro:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Whatever you do don’t attack them. When I was a teen, i was harassed by a girl and I spat at her face. Later i found out she’s the sister of a criminal who stabbed people before. He doesen’t know it was me and if he ever found out he would visit me.

Good thing I left the city a year ago anyway

Ngl ranting about girls laughing at you is crazy they have 0 threat to you
no

girls laughing at you is one of the most brutal things one can experience JFL

that shit is suicidefuel, literally the worst social outcome one can hope for

and btw i don't mean laughing at you in a way were they're lowkey joking with you i mean genuinely clowning you and taking you for a laughing stock

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Whatever you do don’t attack them. When I was a teen, i was harassed by a girl and I spat at her face. Later i found out she’s the sister of a criminal who stabbed people before. He doesen’t know it was me and if he ever found out he would visit me.

how old was the girl/what exactly was she doing to harras you

OP rape them, and as your doing it look at them with an evil grin and say 'who's laughing now' as they scream and cry in agony :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

they will think twice before laughing at you again

how old was the girl/what exactly was she doing to harras you
I fell with my bike and she laughed. I couldn’t let that slide so I said what are you laughing at you idiot and spat at her face. Then kept going my way. Later I accidentally saw her in pictures together with "him“ it was a family picture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Primalsplit and yeeyeeslayer

I wouldnt fight a girl bro don't worry bout me.

no

and btw i don't mean laughing at you in a way were they're lowkey joking with you i mean genuinely clowning you and taking you for a laughing stock
yeah its pre brutal:cry:

OP rape them, and as your doing it look at them with an evil grin and say 'who's laughing now' as they scream and cry in agony :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

they will think twice before laughing at you again
hell nah bro wtf:lul:

no

I agree 100%
This is the most brutal shit ever, god damn high school was so brutal

I wouldnt fight a girl bro don't worry bout me.
Why not?
no

You live in Bahrain where a woman has to lower her voice to honor men and shit. In the west girls have a very big mouth and are spoiled, you can’t project your reality into western reality.

You live in Bahrain where a woman has to lower her voice to honor men and shit. In the west girls have a very big mouth and are spoiled, you can’t project your reality into western reality.
my reality was quite similar actually,

i grew up in a private school where more than half the students were british/western/foreign and even the arabs were whitewashed,

Never let someone weaker than you disrespect you