Girls tormented me brutally when we were 13 by teasing me with their bodys

apocalypse

apocalypse

When we were about 13 and their tits started growing my foid classmates would run up to me in the street, get in my personal space, and lean forward so I see their cleavage, all under the pretence of asking me what I think of their new perfume.
They knew I was a low status truecel and could never attract them so they just did this to piss me off and get me frustrated. I've suffered many evil things like this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, TheRagingBull, Zeruel and 20 others
every villain has a story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Floyd, RichardSpencel, LancasteR and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, aspiringexcel, RichardSpencel and 6 others
W0men can be so evil

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, stunna and apocalypse
fk ur a loser id have raped them on the spot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Klasik01, RichardSpencel and 4 others
idk but a girl told everyone i play pokemon when iw as 13 and ruined whatever social prospects i had.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Latinolooksmaxxer and apocalypse
idk but a girl told everyone i play pokemon when iw as 13 and ruined whatever social prospects i had.
mentalcel issue
My friend is still passionate about yugioh at 26 and he slays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
When we were about 13 and their tits started growing my foid classmates would run up to me in the street, get in my personal space, and lean forward so I see their cleavage, all under the pretence of asking me what I think of their new perfume.
They knew I was a low status truecel and could never attract them so they just did this to piss me off and get me frustrated. I've suffered many evil things like this.
That’s hot af honestly 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I would’ve beat my 13 year old weaner profusely after getting home on that day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Deleted member 49130, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
a girl did a similar thing with me when I was around 13 in year 8, in drama class a British girl with her other JB friends walked up to me and the girl said 'yeeyeeslayer can I suck your balls' in a trolling/joking tone and the other girls just laughed. Brutal indeed, would've been much kinder of her to actually suck my balls then joke about it mockingly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and apocalypse
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Deleted member 49130 and RichardSpencel
You wouldn’t have done shit soft spoken cuck
Only reason u think that is because my face is fat and not defined. Once i get jawline and zygo arch you wwill think Im virile orator like Mark Antony

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Seilmaximierender
How do u look?

But prob good for you man, shit like that makes u bad ass

They did the same shit to me man. They can tell
that you ain’t get shit just by looking at your face

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
When I was 5/6 theyd force me to see my dick lol. Had I been 8 id have fucked them all.

• Woah
Only reason u think that is because my face is fat and not defined. Once i get jawline and zygo arch you wwill think Im virile orator like Mark Antony
Nope I think that cause users who met u irl confirmed it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nope I think that cause users who met u irl confirmed it
Bro if u met me irl I’d socially dominate you so hard it wouldn’t even be funny. Plus my chocolate skin would be more nt than ur ginger

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
if that really happened you are volcel

• So Sad
Bro if u met me irl I’d socially dominate you so hard it wouldn’t even be funny. Plus my chocolate skin would be more nt than ur ginger
I hit a little too close to home, dear softspokencel

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and BrahminBoss
You Autist they were obviously giving you the Chad treatment but you were to low inhibition to grab some titties

• So Sad
I hit a little too close to home, dear softspokencel
walter white GIF

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Manletmachine
:aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago:
You find that to be "torment"?
And if that happened i don't think youre a "trucel" bro

• So Sad
Enough to drive any man mad.

• +1
when is the judge gonna read this out in court?
If a judge had all of vermy's atrocities listed out before them in court, the death sentence wouldn't wait for him, the lord himself would smite that cretin with a jolt of lighting in the middle of the courtroom.

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, LancasteR and ilovenicotine
Lucky, they wouldn’t have done that if they weren’t at least slightly attracted

• So Sad
Woman’s just do this at the gym now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and Latinolooksmaxxer
fuark i'd give anything to go back to 13