Girls who talk to you once then ignore you

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
This is something that may confuse many ppl but I noticed a pattern and this likely means she likes u

Ever notice let’s say u go to work with a girl or school and u see each other every day.

Suddenly she comes up to u and asks a bunch of questions about ur life carries 90% of the conversation then when u think it’s bingo she starts ignoring u every other day

Basically she’s waiting for u to approach her

I think they do this to find out about the guy and then want u to approach her

She will usually not come talk to u again but will make herself rlly available like always standing close to u and off her phone

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Cope boyo only ioi is p in v

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
bud wrote a book

This is something that may confuse many ppl but I noticed a pattern and this likely means she likes u

Ever notice let’s say u go to work with a girl or school and u see each other every day.

Suddenly she comes up to u and asks a bunch of questions about ur life carries 90% of the conversation then when u think it’s bingo she starts ignoring u every other day

She will usually not come talk to u again but will make herself rlly available like always standing close to u and off her phone
nah they ignore me completely after

bud wrote a book
I just observe my experience and what works and doesn’t then I share this here so ppl don’t have to learn the hard way

This happened to me 3 times and I only got it right the 3rd time

Ofc different women have different ways of getting with a guy some are more straight foreword

But with the more feminine girls who wanna appear inoscent I notice this is what they do

never happened 2 me

nah they ignore me completely after
It’s all in the conversation she has at first

Why would some random girl wanna know so much about ur life and carry a 20 minute long conversation just to leave and treat u like ur invisible

She’s expecting u to approach her and you’ll notice eye contact from far away or her being close to u off her phone all the time

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

happened to me but too high inhib to approach her after.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
lol no

she's asking for question so she can find bs excuses to reject you cuz her looks threshold wasn't met. Not to feel bad about yourself, these girls have retarded standards anyways.

lol no

she's asking for question so she can find bs excuses to reject you cuz her looks threshold wasn't met. Not to feel bad about yourself, these girls have retarded standards anyways.
Bitch randomly approaches me while I’m smoking start’s interrogating me just to reject me type shit?

are you with her rn?
No but that comment doesn’t make sense in my context since I never ever approached a woman in my life

The only women I talk to either start small talk with me usually these interrogations type shit

Wouldn’t rlly make sense for a girl to wanna approach someone just to reject them

No but that comment doesn’t make sense in my context since I never ever approached a woman in my life

The only women I talk to either start small talk with me usually these interrogations type shit

Wouldn’t rlly make sense for a girl to wanna approach someone just to reject them
You'd be surprised.

Had a girl once ask a gym instructor to give me her number on a paper sheet just to ghost me. Maybe Chad came along, better prospects. You should still approach her to make sure.

This happened to me countless times.
They usually act like this when they find another guys