Give heavy Lifefuel

enayispotify_34

enayispotify_34

justbent
My bodyfat is low
Friends, what I have to mention is that I have a mesomorph body that comes from genetics, my muscles are prominent. Foids are taller than me laugh at me, there is no problem with my face, I have masculine facial features, but this situation really annoyed me. Whenever you look at me, I am fit and in shape, and the opposite patt. The fact im don't body worked, my face is not deformed, even my previous foid lovers liked my shape and became lovers, I am not autistic, I am also neurotypical. How do you think I can get rid of this body form?

Last edited:
My bf€ is low
Friends, what I have to mention is that I have a mesomorph body that comes from genetics, my muscles are prominent. People who are taller than me laugh at me, there is no problem with my face, I have masculine facial features, but this situation really annoyed me. Whenever you look at me, I am fit and in shape, and the opposite part is that I have no body at all. The fact that I haven't worked, my face is not deformed, even my previous foid lovers liked my shape and became lovers, I am not autistic, I am also neurotypical. How do you think I can get rid of this body form?
Bump