• Love it
Reactions: hattrick, bishōnenmaxxer, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
newFile.jpg

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and blackckatt
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Long Midface just puts the focus on the eye area, problem with long midface is it caps aesthetics.

Examples:

ADhDpqe.png

So as long as the eye area is top tier or better, it doesn't matter beyond the cap it places, imo.
You also need long and good lower third to compensate

• So Sad
Long Midface just puts the focus on the eye area, problem with long midface is it caps aesthetics.

Examples:

ADhDpqe.png

So as long as the eye area is top tier or better, it doesn't matter beyond the cap it places, imo.

:eek: i have chad tier eyes area, so am not caged ?

Attachments

• 3502151_when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope_1.gif
    3502151_when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope_1.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
You also need long and good lower third to compensate
Yeah, so a compact midface puts emphasis on all of that in a smaller area, makes the face more overwhelming, that's what a long midface lacks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 23804
:eek: i have chad tier eyes area, so am not caged ?
If you have top tier eye area, long midface doesn't matter beyond aspie stuff, tbh.

• Love it
There are none, all the psl gods and models have longish midfaces but aren't horsecels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and blackckatt
do you mean long midface or non-compact midface?

• Hmm...
Better example:

j93jJGs.png

So decent improvement, if that, but lacking because of lower third, so it didn't make much of a difference versus the other guy, so you can see what I mean by "aspie stuff", just holds back elite guys. To @finnarope point.

• +1
what the difference ?
imo a good notation would be:

<= 1 - compact
<= 1.10 ish - noncompact
> 1.10 - long

but some people might prefer:

<= 0.95 - compact
<= 1.10 - noncompact
> 1.10 - long

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 29155
If you have top tier eye area, long midface doesn't matter beyond aspie stuff, tbh.

Examples:

ADhDpqe.png

not even close to top tier eye area but i just want to know what can i do to improve my horseface

imo a good notation would be:

<= 1 - compact
<= 1.10 ish - noncompact
> 1.10 - long

but some people might prefer:

<= 0.95 - compact
<= 1.10 - noncompact
> 1.10 - long
my ratio is 0.9

what the difference ?
i think the mfr is sometimes misused. Some people don't realize that ipd might be contributing more to the appearance of a longer midface than the length of the area itself. I'll probably make a thread at some point about the interplay between MFR, FWHR & ESR; that is, if I end up with solid new info to share.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlet666
  • +1
here's another picture a little bit more debloated.

YXVkUyn.png

I think your actual face is fine when it's like that, like long midface with good bone support, it looks elite, imo versus the edit which is more brutish, more masc. Masc is nice but ideally you want to be high trust and look expensive.

This thread
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
YXVkUyn.png

I think your actual face is fine when it's like that, like long midface with good bone support, it looks elite, imo versus the edit which is more brutish, more masc. Masc is nice but ideally you want to be high trust and look expensive.
ngl i look like shit in that edit lmao. lifefuel since if i get lefort 1 i will need to fucking make my forehead more compact or something, it looks megaweird. do you think my long face looks better than the morph?
ngl i cant stop laughing at that morph
so what i need to stop being subhuman? u said good bone support but where? do you think i have that or im missing bone in my face??

ngl i look like shit in that edit lmao. lifefuel since if i get lefort 1 i will need to fucking make my forehead more compact or something, it looks megaweird. do you think my long face looks better than the morph?
Cuz he is shit at morphing. He made u look like a squashed potato.

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok

Yeah, I'm not good at morphing, providing examples. @Nebula can try his hand though.

• +1
Yeah, I'm not good at morphing, providing examples. @Nebula can try his hand though.
No need to do another morph, but what can i do to improve my face? do you think my longface looks fine or could i look better with shorter face something like L1

@NerdcelThundercok

XoVgkSC.png
WaT58wo.png

Attempts. lol

No need to do another morph, but what can i do to improve my face? do you think my longface looks fine or could i look better with shorter face something like L1

@Reconstitution did morph for you twice and you spit at his face, what capricous child are you ?