Give me softmaxxing advice

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Hey!
Is there a list of all things you can improve without surgery?
If not please post some suggestions, Im going to do everything that is possible without surgery or that is illegal.

pics

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Extra Chromosome
What are you trying to improve?

ldar

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, FMLplus, Absi and 2 others
Nigga theres like thousand things you can try to improve yourself

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, chadisnow, Wincel and 2 others

This OP, you can get a lot of really good advice if we know what you look like but listing every possible method would take forever.

Yes nigger, but I mean the most IMPORTANT THINGS.
Atleast say one thing.

Stand on the tallest building in your area. Shove an egg up your ass and shit the egg out onto heads of clueless pedestrians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 1751, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
Stand on the tallest building in your area. Shove an egg up your ass and shit the egg out onto heads of clueless pedestrians

Already done that, come up with something new boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Eyebrows, chewing, low bf is some of the most legit stuff

I have decent eyebrows and I'm in a calorie deficit, what do you mean by chewing though?

I have decent eyebrows and I'm in a calorie deficit, what do you mean by chewing though?
If you chew gum often the massters (jaw muscles) will increase making the face wider and more masculine

Why people ask for vague advice without posting pics is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Don't just take Bleg's advice, you need to chew hard gum (falim or mastic, I prefer mastic) for a long period of time per day, as long as you get only soreness and no pain (that's how you get jaw joint problems) and you need to swallow the saliva you produce from chewing correctly, using your tongue to sweep it down your throat and not activating the buccinators as swallowing incorrectly will develop the buccinators and give you a bloated look. Chewing is for jaw gains, muscularly and there is evidence that would suggest slight skeletal changes as well.

nigger haircut is the only nonsurgical maxx (aside from lowbf) that can make a positive (or negative) change of an entire PSL point, u should care

Skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
okay maybe low effort was a better choice of words but my point still stands
Yeah and it's a good point too. Hair is crucial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
nigger haircut is the only nonsurgical maxx (aside from lowbf) that can make a positive (or negative) change of an entire PSL point, u should care

Yes but I dont have an autist haircut, I keep it short and manageable.

bro check out my post history.

I've done facemaxxing, penismaxxing, heightmaxxing, and moneymaxxing.

now I'm doing bodymaxxing but haven't got there yet.

I haven't had surgery tbh and I've gone from getting no attention to getting a reasonable amount of attention

but I'm not writing that shit out again

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
bro check out my post history.

I've done facemaxxing, penismaxxing, heightmaxxing, and moneymaxxing.

now I'm doing bodymaxxing but haven't got there yet.

I haven't had surgery tbh and I've gone from getting no attention to getting a reasonable amount of attention

but I'm not writing that shit out again
Pm me pics

Hey!
Is there a list of all things you can improve without surgery?
If not please post some suggestions, Im going to do everything that is possible without surgery or that is illegal.
Take a shower, improve your personality, try therapy, respect women. It works for me, I'm what you guys call a 'Chad'.

Just lol honestly