Give me some advices to my bone mass stack

C

cryoto

Iron
Hi guys, I want to try to increase my bone mass

For this purpose I'm thinking about the following protocol:

Mk-677 10/mg + megadose K2 (MK4+ MK7) + D3 50000 (may not be a thing, since I live in Greece and supplementing myself with D3 all year) for 2 months
Also natural T boost (sprints, heavy training, perfect sleep, great diet, low stress)
Chewing, bonesmasshing, thumbpulling and other bullshit just to try (my left leg is 1 cm longer than the right leg since I broke my left leg when I was 14, I might be responsible to the Wolf's law)

Question for you: what else should I add/try to increase my bone mass? Thank you in advance

Hi guys, I want to try to increase my bone mass

For this purpose I'm thinking about the following protocol:

Mk-677 10/mg + megadose K2 (MK4+ MK7) + D3 50000 (may not be a thing, since I live in Greece and supplementing myself with D3 all year) for 2 months
Also natural T boost (sprints, heavy training, perfect sleep, great diet, low stress)
Chewing, bonesmasshing, thumbpulling and other bullshit just to try (my left leg is 1 cm longer than the right leg since I broke my left leg when I was 14, I might be responsible to the Wolf's law)

Question for you: what else should I add/try to increase my bone mass? Thank you in advance
responsible for wolfs law? tf?

responsible for wolfs law? tf?
Sry for English, I meant that I may respond pretty well (If it makes sense). I didn't have any imbalance in the length of my legs before injury, and after pretty minor injury broken leg is 1 cm taller