Give yourself Chronic Laryngitis to have a MOGGER voice

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

Ok so anyone know why smokers have such deep voices? well its because of chronic laryngitis

Chronic laryngitis is an inflammatory process that causes the larynx, or voice box, to become inflamed for at least two weeks. It's often caused by exposure to irritants over time.

So why cant we induce chronic laryngitis:feelshah:

How to do just that,

1. Vocal Strain: Speaking loudly or for long periods without proper rest can strain the vocal cords, leading to inflammation and eventually chronic laryngitis.
  2. Reflux: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) can cause stomach acid to back up into the throat, irritating the vocal cords and leading to chronic laryngitis.
  3. Smoking: Smoking irritates the throat and can lead to chronic inflammation of the vocal cords, contributing to laryngitis.
  4. Allergies: Allergies can cause postnasal drip, which irritates the throat and can lead to chronic laryngitis.
  5. Respiratory Infections: Chronic exposure to respiratory infections, such as colds or the flu, can lead to chronic inflammation of the vocal cords.
  6. Environmental Irritants: Exposure to pollutants, dust, or dry air can irritate the throat and contribute to chronic laryngitis.

Also causing silent reflux or laryngopharyngeal reflux can effect the voice box

inducing it isnt advisable based on my research, but then again thats bluepilled shit anyway

-In the context of chronic laryngitis, silent reflux can silently irritate the delicate tissues of the larynx, including the vocal cords, without causing immediate discomfort or noticeable symptoms.

-The acidic nature of stomach contents can inflame and damage the sensitive mucous membranes lining the throat and vocal cords over time. This chronic irritation can eventually lead to chronic laryngitis.

@Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, silencio, got.daim and 6 others
Might have to do this. Anyone offering voice lessons on discord? :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, plukee and smallman
do you think drinking diluted acid will give results? serious question btw

do you think drinking diluted acid will give results? serious question btw
JFL u dont have to emphasize your intention, im open to the most insane ideas out there

i will look into this however and reply

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
JFL u dont have to emphasize your intention, im open to the most insane ideas out there

i will look into this however and reply
alright 👍

ill try to look into different acids and see which one has the most optimal risk to effectiveness ratio

im thinking eating spicy food or taking capsaicin could also have an effect? idk will have to do more research

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
im thinking eating spicy food or taking capsacin could also have an effect? idk will have to do more research
"HOW SPICY FOOD AFFECTS YOUR THROAT
Your voice can be altered by enjoying hot wings or spicy curry. Capsaicin can inflame your vocal cords and create a hoarser voice along with additional pain. Along with irritating your throat, those who frequently have acid reflux (GERD) might not like the additional side effects that spicy foods bring. High spice levels can cause your stomach acid to flow back up to your esophagus and create symptoms like hiccups, dry cough, and wheezing."

found on this site: https://www.ceenta.com/news-blog/spicy-food-affects-eyes-ears-nose-throat#:~:text=Your voice can be altered,effects that spicy foods bring.

curry munching could be legit strat

"HOW SPICY FOOD AFFECTS YOUR THROAT
Your voice can be altered by enjoying hot wings or spicy curry. Capsaicin can inflame your vocal cords and create a hoarser voice along with additional pain. Along with irritating your throat, those who frequently have acid reflux (GERD) might not like the additional side effects that spicy foods bring. High spice levels can cause your stomach acid to flow back up to your esophagus and create symptoms like hiccups, dry cough, and wheezing."

found on this site: https://www.ceenta.com/news-blog/spicy-food-affects-eyes-ears-nose-throat#:~:text=Your voice can be altered,effects that spicy foods bring.

curry munching could be legit strat
JFL yea i was gonna include this i heard abt it

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Low potential thread. Smoking has no effect on voice unless you’ve been doing it for over 7 years or some shit you don’t just inflame yourself that quick unless your chain smoking 3 packs a day

Allergies are too specific on only a small minority can replicate it even still the biproducts of the allergy ruin roi
Vocal strain will only make you end up losing your voice and no one is going to be committed enough to losing their voice every morning before starting their day

Reflux has had no effect on voice of anyone I know that has it which means it’s a minority of people that will benefit from it but having reflux is not a good enough trade off

The only viable methods are to get a thyroplasty (results are temporary though) or study like a ftm and train yourself and leach off transgender communities for techniques

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Low potential thread.
the lowest, whenever i have retarded ideas i just research it and start down a rabbit hole so i cant have a 100% success rate

how about drinking vinegar, its very acidic with a ph value of 3

how about drinking vinegar, its very acidic with a ph value of 3
Never heard about this but if it damages the vocal box it could be mogger:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
smoking is legit my voice got 6x deeper in the span of a year , only downside is a few of my brain cells went missing and iq has been steadily declining or mildly impaired

• +1
smoking is legit my voice got 6x deeper in the span of a year , only downside is a few of my brain cells went missing and iq has been steadily declining or mildly impaired
that would be strange, nicotine is known as a cognitive enhancer

that would be strange, nicotine is known as a cognitive enhancer

jfl i dont smoke that cancer shit
imagine getting yellow teeth and impaired collagen for a deeper voice

• JFL
Reactions: changemywayz, cyprian_tomaszewski and Clavicular
You're one of the worst shitposter of this place.

Look at your sign up date and your postcount, fucking nolife.

Ignored.

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi and Fishy
You're one of the worst shitposter of this place.

Look at your sign up date and your postcount, fucking nolife.

Ignored.
Im a looksmaxxer you utterly useless piece of shit, you have been on this forum for 4 years and still havent ascended. You never will pussy:feelshah:

The only viable methods are to get a thyroplasty (results are temporary though)
Temporary are you fucking for real?

Another good surgery in the trash if so.

• +1
Temporary are you fucking for real?

Another good surgery in the trash if so.
Unfortunately so, iirc its about 6 months but I think there might also be a silicone implant technique that may be more permanent - there's not enough media about it tho

• +1

Ok so anyone know why smokers have such deep voices? well its because of chronic laryngitis

Chronic laryngitis is an inflammatory process that causes the larynx, or voice box, to become inflamed for at least two weeks. It's often caused by exposure to irritants over time.

How to do just that,

1. Vocal Strain: Speaking loudly or for long periods without proper rest can strain the vocal cords, leading to inflammation and eventually chronic laryngitis.
  2. Reflux: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) can cause stomach acid to back up into the throat, irritating the vocal cords and leading to chronic laryngitis.
  3. Smoking: Smoking irritates the throat and can lead to chronic inflammation of the vocal cords, contributing to laryngitis.
  4. Allergies: Allergies can cause postnasal drip, which irritates the throat and can lead to chronic laryngitis.
  5. Respiratory Infections: Chronic exposure to respiratory infections, such as colds or the flu, can lead to chronic inflammation of the vocal cords.
  6. Environmental Irritants: Exposure to pollutants, dust, or dry air can irritate the throat and contribute to chronic laryngitis.

inducing it isnt advisable based on my research, but then again thats bluepilled shit anyway

-In the context of chronic laryngitis, silent reflux can silently irritate the delicate tissues of the larynx, including the vocal cords, without causing immediate discomfort or noticeable symptoms.

-The acidic nature of stomach contents can inflame and damage the sensitive mucous membranes lining the throat and vocal cords over time. This chronic irritation can eventually lead to chronic laryngitis.

@Jason Voorhees

Smoking is what took my voice from Justin Bieber to George Clooney just on 5 menthol cigarettes a day spread through out the day also pillow screaming can somewhat work to strain the vocal cords from experience

Smoking is what took my voice from Justin Bieber to George Clooney just on 5 menthol cigarettes a day spread through out the day also pillow screaming can somewhat work to strain the vocal cords from experience
im a smoker and this is what my voice test is looking like

IMG 0016
only thing i wanna start doing is pillow screaming that ur saying will work i want to have a deep ass voice

Pillow screaming is under rated if you wanna hardmaxx testosterone and mk677 combined will make you sound deep af

everytime I scream or rage my voice becomes deeper the next morning for 2 days

How to do just that,

@Jason Voorhees

does drinking small amounts of apple vinegar do this too