Given the same frame (bideltoid/biacromial, wrist size), is height increase that benefitial?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Height itself is a big thing, but some of it importance comes from other important things like frame and hand size scaling up with height. Now basically is frauding height with lifts worth it without those factors? I wanna ask dudes that actually used lifts and gained that extra 1-1.5inch (more is comical imo) and see if you have noticed anything different

• JFL
Reactions: Goblin

Read this graycel

Read this graycel
havent learned much from this thread

Height itself is a big thing, but some of it importance comes from other important things like frame and hand size scaling up with height. Now basically is frauding height with lifts worth it without those factors? I wanna ask dudes that actually used lifts and gained that extra 1-1.5inch (more is comical imo) and see if you have noticed anything different
Nah lifts are stupid its better to just be honest abt the height because then you might end up wasting ur time

Probably depends on your base stats. For example I have wingspan ≈6" longer than height, bigger than avg hands, bigger than avg bidelt. For me height insoles can be beneficial and wont ruin proportions or look comical. But I dont use them now and hope to get some more height naturally to even out the stats