Glucocorticoids (cortisol) CAUSE aggressive and low inhibition behavior

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Normal cortisol levels are essential for your body, not only glucose metabolism but behavior. Glucocorticoids make you extremely aggressive, if you ever had to take corticosteroids for medical reasons you would know they make you want to rip someone's throat out. Moreso than androgens besides absurd things like methyltren, cheque drops and such and that's just because of their potency (I'm sure if you took an analogous dose of dexamethasone you would murder someone). Having low cortisol would not make you more "low inhibition", if anything it would make you less so, and you would have no energy and too much inflammation in the body (tren blocks the GC receptor and causes "tren cough" which is caused by inflammation in the lungs, this is what happens when you have LOW GC activity). JFL this site is so retarded sometimes.

the anabolic-androgenic steroid halotestin (fluoxymesterone), the most infamous for causing aggression, inhibits an important enzyme responsible metabolism of glucocorticoids, i.e. it RAISES cortisol and similar hormones in the blood by preventing them from being broken down:

The glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid receptors descend from an ancestral corticoid receptor, which is extremely old, older than all mammals, it's a very ancient evolutionary pathway that is intimately linked with aggressive behavior in animals. The only reason you see an inverse association between cortisol and aggression in some studies is it can inhibit androgen production and you have to see how cortisol changes throughout puberty like in the study I linked above. Low baseline cortisol can mean more androgen production and more aggression but those who experience the greatest increase in cortisol experience the greatest increases in aggressive behavior. It's not so simple.

However low cortisol also causes aggression just like high cortisol by making you irritable, but you're not going to become some low T slayer by somehow lowering your cortisol. If you were genuinely "high cortisol" you wouldn't be a "cuck", you would be moody, angry, and full of rage.

broscience debunked

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, thegoat, Mio and 1 other person
pessimistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, jingodelutscher, capybar and 1 other person
You make everything black and white, thats your problem.

Normal cortisol levels are essential for your body, not only glucose metabolism but behavior. Glucocorticoids make you extremely aggressive, if you ever had to take corticosteroids for medical reasons you would know they make you want to rip someone's throat out. Moreso than androgens besides absurd things like methyltren, cheque drops and such and that's just because of their potency (I'm sure if you took an analogous dose of dexamethasone you would murder someone). Having low cortisol would not make you more "low inhibition", if anything it would make you less so, and you would have no energy and too much inflammation in the body (tren blocks the GC receptor and causes "tren cough" which is caused by inflammation in the lungs, this is what happens when you have LOW GC activity). JFL this site is so retarded sometimes.

the anabolic-androgenic steroid halotestin (fluoxymesterone), the most infamous for causing aggression, inhibits an important enzyme responsible metabolism of glucocorticoids, i.e. it RAISES cortisol and similar hormones in the blood by preventing them from being broken down:

The glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid receptors descend from an ancestral corticoid receptor, which is extremely old, older than all mammals, it's a very ancient evolutionary pathway that is intimately linked with aggressive behavior in animals. The only reason you see an inverse association between cortisol and aggression in some studies is it can inhibit androgen production and you have to see how cortisol changes throughout puberty like in the study I linked above. Low baseline cortisol can mean more androgen production and more aggression but those who experience the greatest increase in cortisol experience the greatest increases in aggressive behavior. It's not so simple.

However low cortisol also causes aggression just like high cortisol by making you irritable, but you're not going to become some low T slayer by somehow lowering your cortisol. If you were genuinely "high cortisol" you wouldn't be a "cuck", you would be moody, angry, and full of rage.

broscience debunked
Why do I need to know this?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
English please

It destroys you , took it for a long time myself

It destroys you , took it for a long time myself
I'm not saying it doesn't. They're very bad for you. Did you take GCs for an autoimmune condition or some sort of inflammation?

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Youre the sigma bro👊

gaslight yourself everydya u will become low inhib slowly

I'm not saying it doesn't. They're very bad for you. Did you take GCs for an autoimmune condition or some sort of inflammation?
Yes inflammation

the anabolic-androgenic steroid halotestin (fluoxymesterone), the most infamous for causing aggression, inhibits an important enzyme responsible metabolism of glucocorticoids, i.e. it RAISES cortisol and similar hormones in the blood by preventing tem from being broken down:

broscience debunked
Cortisol makes you agressive but It seems like a chihuahua,you want to be seen as relaxed.Nobody wants a man that Is ever agressive.Also,psychopaths aré low cortisol and nevera stressed out and It makes them dark triad

"Just raise ur cortisol, bro!"