Go ahead, wageslave, make chad's life better

D

Deleted member 6381

✦ϟ K H H V ϟ✦
While you wageslav or collegeslavee, going through countless hours of studying, waking up early, putting in so much effort, so much drudgery, convincing yourself that your slave morality is the moral highground or that NEETs are miserable (the opposite of the truth)... and doing all of this to improve the lives of chads and NEETs who never had to do that and just live blissful lives of pleasure, who aren't treated like robots that are perfectly programmed to meet someone else's moronic expectations no matter how painful, but kept their dignity.

Anyone with a dream job or dream school is a moron, your parents or third world country with no welfare forcing you into college/work is a huge dis-service.

A NEET who has less sex has it better than you, by far. Only chad could ever get a net positive from work or college, it's horrible for normies too especially the studying or working, but for an incel it's even worse due to social interaction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
is that you kaz?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Not really making Chad's life better, but the Jews in the Federal Reserve and foids who live off the goverment, yes

Maybe Chad's offspring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, CANI, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
i like my major and college is free where i live why wouldnt i studycel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10042
While you wageslav or collegeslavee, going through countless hours of studying, waking up early, putting in so much effort, so much drudgery, convincing yourself that your slave morality is the moral highground or that NEETs are miserable (the opposite of the truth)... and doing all of this to improve the lives of chads and NEETs who never had to do that and just live blissful lives of pleasure, who aren't treated like robots that are perfectly programmed to meet someone else's moronic expectations no matter how painful, but kept their dignity.

Anyone with a dream job or dream school is a moron, your parents or third world country with no welfare forcing you into college/work is a huge dis-service.

A NEET who has less sex has it better than you, by far. Only chad could ever get a net positive from work or college, it's horrible for normies too especially the studying or working, but for an incel it's even worse due to social interaction.
But people need to survive. How else can they? You're suggesting people become homeless. Why would you project that depressing way of living upon the youth of today?

You must be Chinese or a fucking Mooslum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 4797
But people need to survive. How else can they? You're suggesting people become homeless. Why would you project that depressing way of living upon the youth of today?

I remember you from lookism, ur just as retarded as u were on there.

I am not saying you should go homeless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and BigJimsWornOutTires

youre based jimmy dont listen to that low t bitch

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
But people need to survive. How else can they? You're suggesting people become homeless.
9AF79034 9044 4F8C 9CAA ED99E9AEF83F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 11414 and 1 other person

Racist cunt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and BigJimsWornOutTires
help chads to become chad

everyone knows that but they're too lazy to do anything about it
myself included

Wish I got into arts instead of computers, programming, engineering, electronics.
Like theatre or something like acting or at least learned to play an instrument like piano/cello/violin.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and BigJimsWornOutTires
NEET's not optimal. At some point you gotta answer to someone else in whatever living space they provide you with.

Finding a middle ground is much better. Work for yourself. Work to pay yourself first. Why not drive truck (long haul/OTR) for six months, and go live like a king in the third world for the rest of the year? Six months on, six months off. Living in a truck you can keep most of what you earn because you won't have to pay anybody else rent. This is just one of many options.

Being "NEET" usually just means someone else, usually your parents, is wageslaving on your behalf. It's not a free arrangement either. You gotta give up a measure your freedom and privacy to someone who works for the comfort of not having to do so yourself. Anyone who would give up their freedom for the sake of comfort is a real cuck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 5746 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Wish I got into arts instead of computers, programming, engineering, electronics.
Like theatre or something like acting or at least learned to play an instrument like piano/cello/violin.
no money in the arts