Go psycho mode 💯👹💀😈

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T

All Human Males Have The Capacity To Murder And Go Physcho

you as a male you as a male have a pool of aggression and bravery and confidence that is a primal urge for survivial. You need to tap into this power to ascend if you are a basement dwelling incel with no discipline, motivation or strive.

So lev? How can I tap into this so called masculine power ur coping about?

Well you sweaty incel here’s your answer.

Take up a combat sport (Boxing, or a martial art)

23D102C2 B0EE 4620 8C50 1599655EDA80

Men are supposed to be able to fight, it’s a survival mechanism (see lions and giraffes or any animal. They all fight for dominance and survival). You can’t fight? What are you, a faggot?

Next you need to be active:

You think the masculine men of the early 20th century were sedantary? No. They worked active jobs, they fought wars, they didn’t drive they walked, they did athletics for fun. How do you compare to these chads?

DD093874 4B3B 419E A929 60CA92AB1258

716D27B7 1298 4B76 9C96 8A7B67723EA3

It’s never been easier, go gym, start running, start boxing and make yourself a man use your primal aggression and your biological functions to your benefit! Become a man and watch how else your life comes together.

If you are to take one thing away from this thread it will be just make your bed and tidy your room when you wake up and look at these links

With 2019 coming to an end, I'm reflecting back on how this year went for me. 2019 was my first year in the sport of boxing. And man. What a year it was.

Let me begin with why I wanted to start with boxing this year:

***Stress relief***: 2018 was a tough year for me. Unfortunately my father passed away in 2017. Nearly a year later my mother had was hospitalised and had to get surgery. I went through alot of stress because of it. Seeing my mother being that weak made me afraid to losing her. I needed something in my life to let all the stress out.

***Getting fit***: With my mother being sick, I had to take care of her. Because my focus was more on her, I didn't notice I was falling off. I didn't go to the gym as I used to, ate a lot and gained some weight. I already was getting on the chubby side, but it was getting worse. On my max. I weight 106kg while being just around 1.74m. I can tell you that looking back at it, I am not proud of myself getting that far.

***Gain selfconfidence***: You can imagine that when you're getting big, you'll have a low self-esteem. I didn't feel confident about myself. Having to wear L-size shirts, 36 size pants, seeing your face getting puffy, people joking about you getting fat. Man, was it awful.

***Self-defense***: Another reason to start with boxing, was self-defense. Last year I witnessed a female being low kicked by some random guy. They probably had an argument before, but no way this was acceptable to settle the argument. After the incident, the guy was running my way. On one hand, I wanted to get him. The place where it happened was quite busy, so maybe if I got a hand on him people might help. On the other hand, I didn't know how to. I had no experience in getting in a fight whatsoever and on top of that he wasn't alone. It's also quite common nowadays that bystanders will just look and won't help if someone interferes. I struggled with the thought on what to do and before I knew it they were gone. I felt so bad for the victim and also felt some kind of guilt.

All I can say about my first year of boxing is that it was amazing! I feel so much better. I'm not as stressed as I used to be, I have lost around 25kg of weight being around 80-81kg at the moment, feeling confident about myself and having the feeling I can at least defend myself if I have to. The process in the first year was fun to experience. From setting my first step in the gym, learning the basics, improving my skills, going to the advanced group, having my first sparring session, meeting new people. I enjoyed it all.

Boxing really helped me through a lot this year. Not only did I reach my personal goals I had getting into the sport. It also helped me believe in myself. Believing that although life can be hard, I can fight harder and get through it all. Or as my man Rocky Balboa would say: *"It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."*

I'll end my post by thanking the sport of boxing. Thank you for finding myself again and making me a stronger person on the inside and out!

Attachments

• 93CC542A-1423-4459-BC57-D4921C4475BB.webp
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • 7B947BB8-0281-48DE-AD6F-855D13BA73EE.jpeg
    7B947BB8-0281-48DE-AD6F-855D13BA73EE.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, n0rthface, El Ñero and 4 others
OK

BUMP

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
GO BUY THAT GYM MEMBERSHIP RIGHT NOW STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON COPES WHEN YOU ARE NEGLECTING EVEN YOURSELF

BE A MASCULINE NARCASSIST AND YOU WILL BE A CHAMPION AND SUCEED YOUR GOALS

JOIN PSYCHO SQUAD BOYO 😈👹

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Fuark mirin post soundtrack :lul:

I'll start doing this (y)

• +1
Agreed, but cleaning and making your bed are foid tasks. I rather sleep in a shithole than do this myself:chad:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, El Ñero and Lev Peshkov

• +1
I dumped all my points into NTmaxxing. :feelswhy:
My character is ruined now. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, El Ñero, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • +1
in summary:

1200px Bundesarchiv Bild 183 S73495 Oskar Dirlewanger

• JFL
Go psycho

I’m in bro. Stopped smoking weed. Been daily gymcelling for two weeks now. Soon I will be a low inhib beast that can approach a woman. Let’s do this boyz

• +1
I’m in bro. Stopped smoking weed. Been daily gymcelling for two weeks now. Soon I will be a low inhib beast that can approach a woman. Let’s do this boyz
Few weeks is retarded to put time constraint on yourself

Ofc some pressure like a not too distant birthday or date on the future as to give u the most time to suceed but don’t be stupid and think it’s over if in a week u still look the same and can’t get laid, just start small on our journey

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel