go to india after moenymaxxing

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
shit there is so cheap. they use rupees ans shit and they come in usually 500, 1000 rupeee bills. 80 rupees is equal to 0ne dollar. a motorcyle in this coutnry cost like 200 bucks. Shit is so cheap here, the food cheap as hell too, they have burgers for 10 rupess. 1/8 of a dollar lmao. im here for vacation for the summer nad were like billionares or smthn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27511, goldpill and 5 others
can i come @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Curry discovers currency

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Danish_Retard, Pikabro and 10 others
Lol take everything you said and multiply it by 10 to get something decent in the first place, India is not as poor as you think,( well it is but anything of worth is catered to middle class and above who aren't as poor as you think) A decent vegetarian burger would be 70-80 at the minimum if you get if from chains like mcdonalds, 200 if you want chicken. Motorcyle for 200 usd yeah it will break in 2 weeks and you won't be able to use it. New decent ones aren't about 1k usd at the very MINIMUM.

Besides you'd be roaming around in Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore, Not some cheap bumblefuck villages where costs are what you mentioned.

Also a lot of the stereotypes you heard, you won't encounter them, If you want to have fun in Mumbai get ready to spend around 2-3k usd as a single guy per month. At which point why the fuck would you come to India just move to latin america and live like an actual king and fuck actual hot women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, ghostman, Mewton and 4 others
If ur ready to smell shit 24/7, are willing to give up good infrastructure, and increase the chance of ending up getting driven over by a scooter go ahead.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Lol take everything you said and multiply it by 10 to get something decent in the first place, India is not as poor as you think,( well it is but anything of worth is catered to middle class and above who aren't as poor as you think) A decent vegetarian burger would be 70-80 at the minimum if you get if from chains like mcdonalds, 200 if you want chicken. Motorcyle for 200 usd yeah it will break in 2 weeks and you won't be able to use it. New decent ones aren't about 1k usd at the very MINIMUM.

Besides you'd be roaming around in Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore, Not some cheap bumblefuck villages where costs are what you mentioned.

Also a lot of the stereotypes you heard, you won't encounter them, If you want to have fun in Mumbai get ready to spend around 2-3k usd as a single guy per month. At which point why the fuck would you come to India just move to latin america and live like an actual king and fuck actual hot women.
Yeah basically this.

Me and @BombayVikings and @slayer69 had like 2 beers and a Cuba Libre in a bar and the bill was 2500 INR, that's not too different to what you pay in good western cities.

Even dinner for the 3 of us was like 2000 INR, which ain't cheap.

That said I do see vids on youtube, particularly in amritsar and ludhiana of people eating well for 100-200 INR

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and slayer69
And foids there so ugly

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure and Roquefort
Yeah basically this.

Me and @BombayVikings and @slayer69 had like 2 beers and a Cuba Libre in a bar and the bill was 2500 INR, that's not too different to what you pay in good western cities.

Even dinner for the 3 of us was like 2000 INR, which ain't cheap.

That said I do see vids on youtube, particularly in amritsar and ludhiana of people eating well for 100-200 INR
Ofcourse you can live pretty cheapishly But do you want to live eating off the street? I eat street food every other day and even I wouldn't touch places that serve a burger for 10rs.

Dinner for 3 in 2000 inr is an okay price in a decent restaurant, If you'd gone to an upscale one and ate properly it'd be 5k minimum.

I don't understand why anyone would want to sexpat in India, Even if you're heavily attracted to Indian women (first tell me the dark skin or the light skin ones?) The one's that you'd even think of dating are upper middle class to rich ones, You better be 6'0+ White and atleast MTN, maybe LTN might work. The hot ones are such a rare commodity all are dating indian chads and chadlites, 6'3+ jacked, HTN+ and they are mostly very light skinned. Now ofcourse on average indian men look like trash, believe me I see them outside everyday, However there's 700 million + men, And population density is too high.

Although a lot of girls have korean fetish here so if you can prettyboy max here it will work. If you are white skinned also you'll get a halo but not that much.

The reason to go to supposedly poor countries is that even the Lower middle class women are hot as fuck there, Like in brazil, Colombia etc. This dosent work if you date rich women, And believe me don't even think about dating a poor Indian girl, It just won't work, She won't even speak to you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ghostman
Ofcourse you can live pretty cheapishly But do you want to live eating off the street? I eat street food every other day and even I wouldn't touch places that serve a burger for 10rs.

Dinner for 3 in 2000 inr is an okay price in a decent restaurant, If you'd gone to an upscale one and ate properly it'd be 5k minimum.

I don't understand why anyone would want to sexpat in India, Even if you're heavily attracted to Indian women (first tell me the dark skin or the light skin ones?) The one's that you'd even think of dating are upper middle class to rich ones, You better be 6'0+ White and atleast MTN, maybe LTN might work. The hot ones are such a rare commodity all are dating indian chads and chadlites, 6'3+ jacked, HTN+ and they are mostly very light skinned. Now ofcourse on average indian men look like trash, believe me I see them outside everyday, However there's 700 million + men, And population density is too high.

Although a lot of girls have korean fetish here so if you can prettyboy max here it will work. If you are white skinned also you'll get a halo but not that much.

The reason to go to supposedly poor countries is that even the Lower middle class women are hot as fuck there, Like in brazil, Colombia etc. This dosent work if you date rich women, And believe me don't even think about dating a poor Indian girl, It just won't work, She won't even speak to you.
I agree with everything you say.

The only type of indian foid that can legit be attractive is that Delhi rich girl, typically kashmir or punjabi origin, but will have personality of worst bitch imaginable, cringe fail global views, and will be ran through by 6'1" jacked chadpreets who's dad owns a construction company.

Makes zero sense compared to SEA or Latam, only place it can is if u wanna go a few tiers down, say ur a curry, and a darkskin, and like 3/10, so someone like @FailedNormieManlet I think would be quite desired in the lower middle, and upper lower classes, among shudras, which he wouldn't be in most of SEA or latam

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I agree with everything you say.

The only type of indian foid that can legit be attractive is that Delhi rich girl, typically kashmir or punjabi origin, but will have personality of worst bitch imaginable, cringe fail global views, and will be ran through by 6'1" jacked chadpreets who's dad owns a construction company.

Makes zero sense compared to SEA or Latam, only place it can is if u wanna go a few tiers down, say ur a curry, and a darkskin, and like 3/10, so someone like @FailedNormieManlet I think would be quite desired in the lower middle, and upper lower classes, among shudras, which he wouldn't be in most of SEA or latam
You are correct, However those girls probably will not become your gf, Even if they do max to max you'll kiss, No sex 100% maybe you can arrange marriage them.

South delhi/south bombay girls are pretty hot on average but all of them are western feminists, Explains since they literally live breath and consume those medias and 90+% just go to study in us/uk as a 4 year vacation.

Kolkata has some bombshells but they're like 1 in a million, I myself Dont want to live in this shithole, hopefully someday I will get a remote job and chill in latin america

You are correct, However those girls probably will not become your gf, Even if they do max to max you'll kiss, No sex 100% maybe you can arrange marriage them.

South delhi/south bombay girls are pretty hot on average but all of them are western feminists, Explains since they literally live breath and consume those medias and 90+% just go to study in us/uk as a 4 year vacation.

Kolkata has some bombshells but they're like 1 in a million, I myself Dont want to live in this shithole, hopefully someday I will get a remote job and chill in latin america
Yeah, South Dehli/South Bombay girls are hot but bitches by default.
If you're not an expert it's best to stay away and let the foreigners take them.
It's good to see someone take away trash.

Bengalis do have hot chix, 60% of them are good-looking and fuckable.
The only issue is their lack of commitment and black magic shit with them.
(Personal: I fucked one and was still in contact just to see her get with another dude 3 days later.)
Most Indian chicks will bomb your phone with texts and beg you to keep her but only Bengalis can be so nonchalant after sex.

(who tf wears transparent sarees except for Bengalis?)

Attachments

• SaveInsta.App - 3152513128810456056_1511797381.mp4
    2.4 MB
i was in india for 40 days this year and can confirm everything that was said here... no chance as a white LTN. girls believe you are a fake anyways if they see your profile as white

If you're not an expert it's best to stay away and let the foreigners take them.

(Personal: I fucked one and was still in contact just to see her get with another dude 3 days later.)
Most Indian chicks will bomb your phone with texts and beg you to keep her but only Bengalis can be so nonchalant after sex.

This is just some random foid right, Not the one you fucked RIGGHHHT?

Outside of the major cities Casual dating is dead anyways, Also the girls are racist as fuck, I remember getting so much attention when I was tall and fair skinned, Now that I'm extremely tanned foids glance at me(I'm 6'3) and as soon as she sees my face she looks away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31393