God don’t love everyone the same

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc

“Some people are gonna live a great prosperous life and others will live a fucked up life and go through nothing but hell and that’s just the way it is”

@Luffymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, iam good boy, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
when ur at rock bottom the best thing u can do is kill a bunch of the chads and stacies in minecraft

but its hard to find a place with just chads and stacies, it wil just end like elliot rodger killing some minecraft incels who were already sufering

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Sushifart and Vermilioncore
Everyone will become old and later die. Death is the destroyer of pleasures.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You can't have everyone living a Chad life hahahah

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Vermilioncore
when ur at rock bottom the best thing u can do is kill a bunch of the chads and stacies

but its hard to find a place with just chads and stacies, it wil just end like elliot rodger killing some incels who were already sufering
If someone goes ER in Minecraft Maybe the best choice is to make sure only women are there if that’s their goal

If someone goes ER in Minecraft Maybe the best choice is to make sure only women are there if that’s their goal
nah, are u gay or why u want the minecraft chads to keep being alive and fuck all the women?

• +1
nah, are u gay or why u want the minecraft chads to keep being alive and fuck all the women?
Because they aren’t the problem. It’s women. Chad is just doing what we’d all do — taking advantage of his position as a superior being and fuck loads of pussy. Women have a choice whether to go for Chad or go for normal guys, they always choose Chad so in Minecraft they deserve total death

• Woah
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Because they aren’t the problem. It’s women. Chad is just doing what we’d all do — taking advantage of his position as a superior being and fuck loads of pussy. Women have a choice whether to go for Chad or go for normal guys, they always choose Chad so in Minecraft they deserve total death
idgaf about women in minecraft. they are just a prize to win. thats why i would rather kill my competition, even if i cant kill all of the chads, at least those that can get what i want wont ever again (in minecraft)

• Woah
N
idgaf about women in minecraft. they are just a prize to win. thats why i would rather kill my competition, even if i cant kill all of the chads, at least those that can get what i want wont ever again (in minecraft)
Nah I need to behead women in roblox 🗡️

• WTF
when ur at rock bottom the best thing u can do is kill a bunch of the chads and stacies in minecraft

but its hard to find a place with just chads and stacies, it wil just end like elliot rodger killing some minecraft incels who were already sufering
are you the real james

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
i wont tell u gray nigga
GJDuGcAXcAA6Vcm

• Ugh..
Over

• +1
God loves cool kids.

• +1

Brother.
It never was the chads or stacies, they are the nicest people I know.
Its the average or ugly that are the most annoying creatures.

• +1