we have the immense power in ourselves to shift our reality by our thoughts

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, blatonslatt, looksmac and 1 other person
Fuck nondualism

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, tallnegga and Mister Fuwy
If God is consciousness, doesn't that mean that i am a God. So are you. So is everything alive. So this is basically pantheism? Anyway, hallucinogens always lead to that type of thinking. I was a pantheist for half a year but once the curtains of psychedelics wore off, i stopped believing in anything.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and High Cortisol Chad
If God is consciousness, doesn't that mean that i am a God. So are you. So is everything alive. So this is basically pantheism? Anyway, hallucinogens always lead to that type of thinking. I was a pantheist for half a year but once the curtains of psychedelics wore off, i stopped believing in anything.
More like idealism. There are no hallucinations after pure, synthetic 5-MeO-DMT, it's not like LSD in that sense, it's more like radical recontextualization

Why not just call it pure consciousness than?

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
More like idealism. There are no hallucinations after pure, synthetic 5-MeO-DMT, it's not like LSD in that sense
I know about that. I haven't really tried it. Tbh i have read for 2 years about psychedelics in general because they were so interesting to me. A combination that i haven't seen anyone try is 5-MeO-DMT with DMT. It makes the most sense. It is believed that at the time of our death our bodies produce DMT but they produce 5-MeO-DMT too. So if someone is trying to achieve maximum 'ascension' of some sort, he should mix them both. I was so interested in that but nobody has tried it or at least told me they have.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
I know about that. I haven't really tried it. Tbh i have read for 2 years about psychedelics in general because they were so interesting to me. A combination that i haven't seen anyone try is 5-MeO-DMT with DMT. It makes the most sense. It is believed that at the time of our death our bodies produce DMT but they produce 5-MeO-DMT too. So if someone is trying to achieve maximum 'ascension' of some sort, he should mix them both. I was so interested in that but nobody has tried it or at least told me they have.
I think if you would take a high enough dose of 5-MeO-DMT and DMT, it'll generally lead to the same "place" as 5-MeO-DMT. A minority but yet significant portion of people who take a high dose of DMT have something like 5-MeO-DMT experience but perhaps with visuals going into it. Our bodies produce both DMT and 5-MeO, it's confirmed but I wouldn't put much stock in the relevance of that. If death is like 5-MeO death - you will not need 5-MeO at the time of your death, it's just a catalyst for the experience when you're still alive. What is interesting to me is that high dose tryptamine experience, from the point of view of neuroscience is the closest death simulator we have - brain activity is the lowest

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 67558