God wants everyone to looksmax.......

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
Or does our father in the sky want everyone to love eachother....

nah he wants us to looksmax to marry becky or stacy. even tho they will most likely be whores who fuck chad behind back and get sent to hell for being adulteress.

ngl god def doesnt want u to embrace being incel. he def wants u to be best self possible.

ops think love god and embrace incel like jfl

looksmax or die trying. surgerycell need be. if major recessed need mse ect

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe, Zeta ascended, JMax and 2 others
God isn't real.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and MagickEvo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Chadelite, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
He wants us to Jesus max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
He wants us to Jesus max

nah looksmax

then god max. god isnt just the nigga jesus. jesus is a different nigga then the nigga god
all religions believe this
even if christian the niggs jesus isnt fully god. he looks up to god. if u believe in allah. u believe allah is greater then jesus. but u still think jesus is a prophet ect.
just **god max** and figure out who god is

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I really think heaven and earth is here on earth right now. Those that were blessed with good parents, money and genetics are in heaven rewarded for good deeds in the past life.

And ugly , poor abused people (none of which was their fault) are in hell forced to spend their life toiling . Things might change for them if they do what the universe wants i.e. be a good person and your buisness is a success or your surgery results are amazing.

It's just a thought

this you?

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I mean why getting into a couple if the woman was a dumpster or that she will cuck you. No point in this

I mean why getting into a couple if the woman was a dumpster or that she will cuck you. No point in this

cuz most woman cuck. even if u chad women cuck for giga chad. or famous musician chad etc.

women are programmed to breed w chad. few women stay loyal when chad wants pussy. its the devils playground niggas
if normie 8/10 chance ur wife fucks chad on the reg behind back
if incel 9.5/10 chance ur becky lite wife fucks normies behind back
its over for married niggas who think ur wife isnt gonna cheat

• WTF
Reactions: Bechadish
cuz most woman cuck. even if u chad women cuck for giga chad. or famous musician chad etc.

women are programmed to breed w chad. few women stay loyal when chad wants pussy. its the devils playground niggas
if normie 8/10 chance ur wife fucks chad on the reg behind back
if incel 9.5/10 chance ur becky lite wife fucks normies behind back
its over for married niggas who think ur wife isnt gonna cheat
I won't marry then if it will always happen.
I mean it's in our natural instinct, but some social construct on a traditional woman can save it imho.

I won't marry then if it will always happen.
I mean it's in our natural instinct, but some social construct on a traditional woman can save it imho.

Probably not ngl. I already know my wife will cheaf cuz most women are fucking foids. They 90% of time are for one thing. Do i even give a fuck tho, no cuz i already know the way women think.

If u think that u'll find the perfect wife/think again. That shit is for movies. The amount of women who are genuine and cool is a fucking low percentile.

It's bluepilled to think ur wife will be amazing and make u happy. It's social programming. *U* are responsible for *ur* happiness.

Wives aid in creating a catalyst to fuck and participate in hobbies u enjoy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
Probably not ngl. I already know my wife will cheaf cuz most women are fucking foids. They 90% of time are for one thing. Do i even give a fuck tho, no cuz i already know the way women think.

If u think that u'll find the perfect wife/think again. That shit is for movies. The amount of women who are genuine and cool is a fucking low percentile.

It's bluepilled to think ur wife will be amazing and make u happy. It's social programming. *U* are responsible for *ur* happiness.

Wives aid in creating a catalyst to fuck and participate in hobbies u enjoy.
I agree with all the things said, but still it's like i need to cope...
It's absurd.

God wants you to IQmin, because its a fairy tale created by elites to take advantage of weak minded and easily manipulated ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
God wants you to IQmin, because its a fairy tale created by elites to take advantage of weak minded and easily manipulated ppl.
411 posts in less than one month, mirin' rent free son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733