Going out in a party this is how im debloating hard

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
I havent eaten anything for 3days and i havent drank that much water i bonesmashed a bit so my cheeks could be swollen more prominent and also i will eat lot of carrots banana and smoke before going to debloat.Is this a good plan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, socialcel and ascension
you are so extreme stupid.
not a single girl will tell the difference between you at that party and you a week ago. just go there drink beer and have fun don't think about if your bones are 1mm thicker or your face is 10% less puffy.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, DavidLaidMaxxing, the next o'pry and 2 others
you are so extreme stupid.
not a single girl will tell the difference between you at that party and you a week ago. just go there drink beer and have fun don't think about if your bones are 1mm thicker or your face is 10% less puffy.
it will

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
.org cels after debloatmaxxing in a rundown shitty party, just to not speak to the foids there jfl :jfl::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and sirmimbing
you probably won't even talk to girls anyway at the party.
But you are right when you are at the party being extremely autistic with 0 energy all the girls will fall in love with you because your cheeks are a little bit more hollow if you look from a specific angle

you probably won't even talk to girls anyway at the party.
But you are right when you are at the party being extremely autistic with 0 energy all the girls will fall in love with you because your cheeks are a little bit more hollow if you look from a specific angle
I WILL IM LOW INHIB

eat something or you will faint at the party

I havent eaten anything for 3days and i havent drank that much water i bonesmashed a bit so my cheeks could be swollen more prominent and also i will eat lot of carrots banana and smoke before going to debloat.Is this a good plan
Dont eat bananas you will bloat

bro eat

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
your dick wont get hard after the party, eat smth

bonesmash is literally a meme u idiot.

drinking LESS water will cause your body to RETAIN more water.

drink a lot of black coffee, cut salt and reduce carbs/sugar, drink more water and take potassium supplements, banana has a lot of sugar so dont eat that.

do daily 30 mins cardio.

in a month you'll see huge changes.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and albanian_chad
Take 300mg of caffeine and drink 3 liters of water and you will piss 30 times in 1h

• JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad

drink a lot of black coffee, cut salt and reduce carbs/sugar, drink more water and take potassium supplements, banana has a lot of sugar so dont eat that.

do daily 30 mins cardio.

Thanks

do daily 30 mins cardio.

Bananas only have 17g of carbs and around 300mg of potassium per medium banana

all of that just to get 0 hoes

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover
Bananas only have 17g of carbs and around 300mg of potassium per medium banana
bananas have around 20 grams of carbs and 15 grams of sugar, together that is 35 grams of sugars. carbs are sugars.

mirin the dedication
lmk the results