Going so fast boyos.... but where is it you are going???????????

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Where is it?

Rushing around to get onto the next thing, gotta do this gotta do that

Rsw 1280

BRUV! We can fly through our whole entire lives with our eyes focused on the finish line

All that happens is we can’t remember or enjoy the race - a much larger portion of ‘living’ than the end goal, right?

Usually this is a result of wanting to be 'externally' praised for the achievement of this future goal - we think that we will only be happy once we get to that place. It is possible to be happy and grateful at every stage of life - AS WELL as striving every day for more.

Gotta put the extra Zero onto the bank account! Meanwhile you are unconsciously living in your head for those months it took to get there - rather than being present and appreciating the steps it took on the way.

And of course you need to have determination and visualise what you want to achieve, and having a particular tunnel vision is appropriate - The distinction is not experiencing dissonance, anger or whatever it is because you are not already there. Also, to realise life is passing by NOW as well.

You can be just as productive and head towards a goal without being lost in your head, worrying about the future

As our attention is a flow of energy, I would argue that when you are more in the moment then you have more mental energy to direct towards work as well.

The slow process of being AWARE and PRESENT will pay dividends in every facet of life.

When you are working, work.
When you are resting, rest.
When you are with family, BE THERE - don’t be half on your phone answering emails.
When you’re lifting, lift.
When you're shit-posting, shit.

And so on so forth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetica, Chadethnic101, Aqua and 6 others
Good stuff. The body dysmorphia "I won't go out cuz I dont look good" is part of that same 'missing out' family. Live as fully as possible even if it comes with some anxiety/boredom in the moment cuz it WILL fulfill you

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, MakinItHappenReturn and volcelfatcel
Just the other day it feels like I was 22, now I'm 27 madness, pandemic took 2 years just like that...