Going through all of DBDR's videos made me realize this

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
DBDR started making videos around the age 20, and now he is 23, almost 24. In earlier videos, you can sense that he still has the hopeness of getting a gf. After all, He's only 20. He has so much life ahead of him, right? Well...Look where he is now. Still a KHHV at an old age of 23. He's only has 3-4 years before officially becoming a wizard. Sadly, I doubt he is going to get a gf.

There are a lot of youngcels in highschool here. I want to tell yall, try as hard as you can to looksmax or NTmaxx so you an get a gf in high school. This is so crucial man I'm telling you. I'm a semi oldcel at the age of 19. I did lose my virginity to a hoe at a party outta luck, but I'm still yet to get a gf. You need the experience during teen years to have dating success in college. The funny thing is I'm following DBDR's steps, I'm still hopeful of getting a gf. I am scared of ending up like DBDR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, gr34ter, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
DBDR started making videos around the age 20, and now he is 23, almost 24. In earlier videos, you can sense that he still has the hopeness of getting a gf. After all, He's only 20. He has so much life ahead of him, right? Well...Look where he is now. Still a KHHV at an old age of 23. He's only has 3-4 years before officially becoming a wizard. Sadly, I doubt he is going to get a gf.

There are a lot of youngcels in highschool here. I want to tell yall, try as hard as you can to looksmax or NTmaxx so you an get a gf in high school. This is so crucial man I'm telling you. I'm a semi oldcel at the age of 19. I did lose my virginity to a hoe at a party outta luck, but I'm still yet to get a gf. You need the experience during teen years to have dating success in college. The funny thing is I'm following DBDR's steps, I'm still hopeful of getting a gf. I am scared of ending up like DBDR.
Sorry, bucko, but life ends after 19.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Luffymaxxing, Abhorrence and 3 others

There are a lot of youngcels in highschool here. I want to tell yall, try as hard as you can to looksmax or NTmaxx so you a get a gf in high school. This is so crucial man I'm telling you. I'm a semi oldcel at the age of 19. I did lose my virginity to a hoe at a party outta luck, but I'm still yet to get a gf. You need the experience during teen years to have dating success in college. The funny thing is I'm following DBDR's steps, I'm still hopeful of getting a gf. I am scared of ending up like DBDR.
I’m gonna die a wizard at 30 when I finally decide to quit being a bitch and overdoes on something

I'm a semi oldcel at the age of 19.
I’d RKO an old lady and anally fist her to death just to be your age again holy fuck i miss my teenage years

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
I don't want to become KHHV at 21, I only have a few months left to find a girl. @Cutecel2001 why are we unloved?

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and N8verBegan
I’d RKO an old lady and anally fist her to death just to be your age again holy fuck i miss my teenage years
I know how brutal adult life is. Endless wage slaving...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane and Pikabro
Worst thing you can do is waste teen years but you will youth is wasted on the young

I’m gonna die a wizard at 30 when I finally decide to quit being a bitch and overdoes on something
I doubt u are going to kys. You just want to have excuse to neetmax until 30. I'd say get a job and be independent. Or geomaxx tobali or some shit

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
I'm a semi oldcel at the age of 19
Don't talk yourself down like that, it gets worse when you're in your mid 20s, and then older guys look at mid 20s guys and say it gets worse.

You need the experience during teen years to have dating success in college. The funny thing is I'm following DBDR's steps, I'm still hopeful of getting a gf. I am scared of ending up like DBDR.
You've had a lot more experience than many here, and especially more than DBDR, be careful of not becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

At 19 you're still on the rise, so make the most of maximizing your potential now, looksmaxing stuff is useful, DBDR probably not so much.

Good luck.

• Love it
Yeah I have gotten hook ups and fwbs but I'm still yet to have a girlfriend at 22

It's brutal, I'll probably never have a relationship, I have to be realistic

• So Sad